Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not this time, I was lucky to score multiples of the frags on RD, but this time Im not taking any chances. going to bite preorders if theyre reasonable

Reasonable Ha! Hope you friends with a reseller.

In the current state of the game that doesn't even matter sometimes.

Reasonable probably means 3-4 bills as soon as people hear the word "limited" 
mean.gif

SB ones are must. An absolute must. It might be like NikeLab exclusive or something stupid. But probably dropping at those locations for sure. Do the lab locations do camping or raffle tickets?

Worst part is... They always get them. All the pairs of frags sitting on ebay right now not selling . Once these drop they're going to have a pack with Frag and SB asking triple the price.

How can we even confirm or believe "limited" like this already?

This most gimmicky ones haven't done well.

The only recent one in a nonOG color way that wasn't a collab that has sold well is the Knicks and even those were obtainable.

So chill. If Nike decides to make them limited there's nothing we can do anyhow. Why cause all this hype that'll make more resellers think they can retire off these?

^Exactly what I'm saying.

NT is the kinda student that hypes themselves up about finals when they just handing you the syllabus.

Damn. I miss college.

NT is the kinda student that hypes themselves up about finals when they just handing you the syllabus.

Damn. I miss college.

Ehh I do that in school lol. I got an orgo 2 test I've been trying to get into it for like the last three weeks.

Game time tonight haha

SB ones are must. An absolute must. It might be like NikeLab exclusive or something stupid. But probably dropping at those locations for sure. Do the lab locations do camping or raffle tickets?
Not a collab tho, just a theme. Everybody chicken littleing these SB"s. Even if they are limited, eff em. Eff em up against a wall. LOL once you decide retail or bust your blood pressure will fall considerably!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any leads for the Black LM's sz 11? Non rape would be nice..

Thanks in advance!

Check Twitter, I've been seeing size 11 pop up in $300-350 range.

Another shot of those Royal Lasers

These are TRASH and so is the B/Red version! :x

Only way these are super limited is if it's a Euro exclusive. Other than that, we'll be aight.

I passed on a pack that had worn once B/red & DS Celtics for $200 total last summer :smh: :lol: ... granted it was a half size too big but I regret not scooping them up for that price.
Thats a tough pass right there.

Tell me about it :lol: still kickin' myself.

Damn. I miss college.

QFT. NT always over hyping something, then come release day all you see is "easy cop" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom