• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like Black Toes 1's more then Bred's n Chicago 1's

it's just the way the Toe is black n mid section is white with the back red heel 

If they had a Black Tongue would be the Cherry on Top!

LMAO! Same exact dude!! At first he was good with $145, then within 3 texts over the span of 2 minutes, I somehow got "outbidded" by 3 other people 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I figured..lol..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm dead.

My Homie was trying to tell me FC is better then Ebay for selling Sneakers

He said from his Experience - FC has never had his sneakers for more then 3 weeks without selling them - 2 weeks tops he claims

and the price hike works out when thay take they 20% - 

I just can't get down with that 20% ugh

Picked up 2 pairs of the Black patches. Was also able to cop the AM0 last week at the popup too.

Dope I like those black patches def. Want em but for cheap lol I got two pair of AM0 love them joints! I wasn't gonna keep both but decided I would after getting them in hand. Nice pickup on the patches, wish lab releases weren't so hyped it's like everybody buys to resell then they don't resell for much all it's doing is hurting the people who would just cop to wear cause they like em.

If I can't find a pair of gym reds in the next couple of weeks I'm seriously considering just dropping the bread on some frags or black and golds...

Back
Top Bottom