• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have your royals though.... Haha

Can I be a size 13 now?

wink.gif

No need to give a company a bad rep purely over speculation fam, that's all I'm trying to say

If you received fake kicks or gear from them first hand, then by all means put them on blast.

Them canceling your homies frag order to make extra $$ doesn't put them in the gm category

The fact they cancelled preorder is bogus AF and bad business.

The fact they told him he will get his pair fulfilled from their source directly within Nike factory doesn't make them GM or a bad seller either. But it's enough to raise red flags to me and take my business elsewhere, that's all I'm trying to say.

Fam.

Last edited:
Nah KC is not 100% legit. When they cancelled my buddies frag $400 preorder and subsequently raised the price $1000, he complained and they said they would get more in directly from the Nike factory and would fulfill his order that way (since they are Chinese based). He obv said no because what retailer sources from Nike factory directly...

To me, Sounds like they mix in GMs and that doubt is enough for me never to buy from them.

The fact they cancelled preorder is bogus AF and bad business.

The fact they told him he will get his pair fulfilled from their source directly within Nike factory doesn't make them GM or a bad seller either. But it's enough to raise red flags to me and take my business elsewhere, that's all I'm trying to say.

Fam.

You started your post off with "Nah KC is not 100% legit" ...

@GetemChavez

Not 100%, exactly what I said. 100%

And I meant as a seller as whole. Taking into account their shady af business practice.

Last edited:
Probably gonna break down and spend 5 on gym reds, just hurts to see smaller sized going at 350

Canceling them doesn't make them fake/GM sellers. Doesn't mean they're not legit just because they've cancelled orders. People get cancelled orders all the time, whether directly from Nike, FTL, FA etc or from ebay sellers. Kickscrew aren't retailers, they're resellers, so technically they can cancel orders if they want. Yes I know that's bad business, but if they have legit shoes and shoes I want at a price better than most sellers, I might still purchase from them. No need to get upset over a preorder imo

Unless you or your friend directly received a pair of fakes or GM from them, it wouldn't be credible to call them fake/GM sellers. I would've still taken that offer of $400 from "direct Nike factory", the worst that can happen is you receive a GM pair, you file refund and return it and then put the company on blast.

Last edited:
Lol damn I didn't know gym reds were going for so much in big sizes I guess I'm glad I pulled the trigger earlier today for $240.00 really wanted them joints..

Now... Black and whites keep getting side tracked

Any suggestions on where to find a legit pair of Bred 1's? I see a couple on eBay, but IDK how to tell if they're fake or not.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom