Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

i read your ridiculous comments VERY carefully because I couldn't believe those words came out of a grown man's mouth.

Rick Owens and Raf Simmons, you really think those are high end shoes? Again, open your eyes. You have much to see. 
doubt he's grown. sounds like an extra super duper lil bro with the line of questioning. best to coach up like pop or rick carlisle here. 

Last edited:
My boy was gonna pay one of the line people to wait for him at dsm but he realized the hype was the only reason he was interested.

the line to wait for a raffle ticket? lol who would pay for that?

Me, my boys, they got jobs no time to wait in line for a raffle ticket...

I'm jobless at the moment but I'd still prolly pay.. If I wanted them.. Them dudes is on payroll lol

Last edited:
the line is like 10 minutes at the most. I'm sure a lot of us here got jobs, but we took lunch breaks. The line for either shop took no more than 10 minutes each for me. And one of them had 50 heads in front of me. 

i mean the only sense I'd see in paying somebody to get a raffle ticket for you is if it's an additional entry for you on top of your own entry. I wouldn't pay anybody a dime if I'm not guaranteed anything. 

the line is like 10 minutes at the most. I'm sure a lot of us here got jobs, but we took lunch breaks. The line for either shop took no more than 10 minutes each for me. And one of them had 50 heads in front of me. 

$35 - 45 bucks is like lunch which is what it would prolly cost .. It's nothing and some people just don't like waiting in lines. Your talking as though everyone works in the same area you work in what takes you 10 mins might take someone else 35 mins to complete with traveling.. Really not that serious.

i mean the only sense I'd see in paying somebody to get a raffle ticket for you is if it's an additional entry for you on top of your own entry. I wouldn't pay anybody a dime if I'm not guaranteed anything. 

That's you though. It's chump change.. Not that serious

lol it's really not  that serious, don't know why you took it as if i jabbed you. I was just wondering who and why someone would pay $40 to some other stranger to wait in a short line for a raffle ticket, who might or might not even let you know if he won or not because the raffle ticket is under his name and only he can claim it if he won. Also if you're paying some stranger in line, aren't you already there? Unless you talking about a friend and not a random person as it seems like you said. 

lol it's really not that serious, don't know why you took it as if i jabbed you. I was just wondering who and why someone would pay $40 to some other stranger to wait in a short line for a raffle ticket, who might or might not even let you know if he won or not because the raffle ticket is under his name and only he can claim it if he won. Also if you're paying some stranger in line, aren't you already there? Unless you talking about a friend and not a random person as it seems like you said. 
Never knew somebody will pay a stranger and expect him to be honest...You always know a crowd of people that do that kind of stuff but they aren't really trustworthy
Having connections in the store>

So, UNC 1s release 10/31 and Chicago 1s release 5/30.

nerd.gif
where are the metallic ones hiding

Does anyone have this pair? I think it's called the Denim Pack Levis. How much does it go for?

Edit... okay only 501 made lol and they go for a lot on ebay... Personally they don't look good.

Last edited:
Don't some big resellers pay like bums to stand in line for them to get a bunch of pairs lol?

lol it's really not that serious, don't know why you took it as if i jabbed you. I was just wondering who and why someone would pay $40 to some other stranger to wait in a short line for a raffle ticket, who might or might not even let you know if he won or not because the raffle ticket is under his name and only he can claim it if he won. Also if you're paying some stranger in line, aren't you already there? Unless you talking about a friend and not a random person as it seems like you said. 

Lol no I understand. I'll PM you

$35 - 45 bucks is like lunch which is what it would prolly cost .. It's nothing and some people just don't like waiting in lines. Your talking as though everyone works in the same area you work in what takes you 10 mins might take someone else 35 mins to complete with traveling.. Really not that serious.
lol...If you mention this earlier I would have got you 2 tix for $45 each lol...get paid while on lunch break? why not? lol

Does anyone have this pair? I think it's called the Denim Pack Levis. How much does it go for?

Edit... okay only 501 made lol and they go for a lot on ebay... Personally they don't look good.
It's box description reads Jordan 23/501 Denim Pack. It's actually 2323 packages made and the 501 is just the type of Levi jeans that come with the shoes and shirt. I must say they are really nice in person. Quality is on point and definitely one of the better pair of AJ 1's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom