• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sick.gif
I know right
roll.gif

Just won a 10.5 at 21 Mercer. 1st time I ever got through at that place. Things must be changing a lil over there.

damn on ebay for size 11 for 2k already lol, times like these i wish i didnt live in miami lol ::crossed fingers:: for online release.

Not striking out on chicagos.

Take my money.

Either it's retail or resell joints will be had in numbers.

Copped Knicks 1s today, 45 over retail, but I still feel dirty. I'll be doing the walk of shame from the UPS hub when I pick them up, LOL. 1 step for paying resale and 1 step for being a Knicks fan! [emoji]128513[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 if you were a knicks fan, you would've been had the Knicks 1's. Price you paid wasn't bad if you bought from a reseller. I do remember the knicks sitting on shelves in a few stores not too long ago, so in a sense you could've gotten them cheaper. 

got another friend who won a size 8. I think my size are done, and by the look of the time. Raffles might be done or close to finish. Haven't heard anymore DSM winners in a while

Last edited:
Just a heads up the Chicago's seem to be on the limited side.  My usual account I pick up from usually gets 75+ pairs for almost all releases.  For the Chicago's they are confirmed for only 36 pairs.  

Just a heads up the Chicago's seem to be on the limited side.  My usual account I pick up from usually gets 75+ pairs for almost all releases.  For the Chicago's they are confirmed for only 36 pairs.  

you could say that about most og jordan 1s.

i don't think 1 account is enough to freak out yet. Like most have said, even though these might turn out to be GR, they're still on a limited GR side (as most 1's release) compared to massive GR's like LB 4's and whatnot. 

you could say that about most og jordan 1s.
Yes and no.  When they got the Shadows, Royals, and Breds, they had over 60 pairs of each, and they also got 12 pairs of Fragments. 

Either way just sharing some info I received from 1 boutique account.  The eastbays, footactions etc should be different of course.

Last edited:
Copped Knicks 1s today, 45 over retail, but I still feel dirty. I'll be doing the walk of shame from the UPS hub when I pick them up, LOL. 1 step for paying resale and 1 step for being a Knicks fan! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

:lol:  if you were a knicks fan, you would've been had the Knicks 1's. Price you paid wasn't bad if you bought from a reseller. I do remember the knicks sitting on shelves in a few stores not too long ago, so in a sense you could've gotten them cheaper. 

got another friend who won a size 8. I think my size are done, and by the look of the time. Raffles might be done or close to finish. Haven't heard anymore DSM winners in a while
TBF problems bruh. MY size wasn't sitting on shelves LOL and whiffed on RD and restocks. Was hoping asw would have held me down but no luck. 1st time in 2-3 years I paid resale. I'm zyzzlike [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom