Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why pay for a pre-order when you've told us countless times about how you're going to eat on these Chicago's?
nerd.gif

So that means after you pick up your 20 pairs or so, it's retail + fees + shipping for NT fam since you always lookin out right? Or nah?
nerd.gif
Im helping out the NT 1 fam 

I dont need to preorder but figured other people in this thread would be interested...

Why trade your only pair of royals when youve been into 1s before 07?

You're a beast man

Hop off my nuts

Carry on

nthat.gif

retail or bust on these

no reason for me to pay $100 over if they're gonna drop like all other NA 1s

Why pay for a pre-order when you've told us countless times about how you're going to eat on these Chicago's? :nerd:

So that means after you pick up your 20 pairs or so, it's retail + fees + shipping for NT fam since you always lookin out right? Or nah? :nerd:

Im helping out the NT 1 fam 

I dont need to preorder but figured other people in this thread would be interested...

Why trade your only pair of royals when youve been into 1s before 07?

You're a beast man

Hop off my nuts

Carry on

:nthat:

Umm try again, since you've been paying attention i said "2nd pair" of Royals that were a half size smaller than my usual size.

You weren't in the Royals thread and just started paying over retail for the majority of your collection, you wouldn't know that.

You're the same guy who couldn't tell the difference between a AJ2 and AJ3 sole :rofl: knock it off son.

I wouldn't mind preordering the Chi 1s & SB 1s, just to guarantee I have a pair
Just posted the link to help out the NTers who are actually looking to pre-order because not everyone has time to go out and get their hands on a release like this

@casper90403

Im sure theres plenty more individuals who can make use of that pre-order link 

Umm try again, since you've been paying attention i said "2nd pair" of Royals that were a half size smaller than my usual size.

You weren't in the Royals thread and just started paying over retail for the majority of your collection, you wouldn't know that.

You're the same guy who couldn't tell the difference between a AJ2 and AJ3 sole
roll.gif
knock it off son.

Last edited:

You're the same guy who couldn't tell the difference between a AJ2 and AJ3 sole :rofl: knock it off son.

[thread="508567"]You're a hater man[/thread]
[thread="508567"] [/thread]
[thread="508567"]Period[/thread]
[thread="508567"]Iv'e helped countless people in this thread[/thread]
[thread="508567"]My name is continuously mentioned when it comes to helping out NTers[/thread]
[thread="508567"]All you ever do in these threads is run your mouth[/thread]
[thread="508567"]Paying over retail for my 1 collection?[/thread]
[thread="508567"]Haha please man[/thread]
[thread="508567"]You have no idea what youre talking about[/thread]
[thread="508567"]:lol:  [/thread]

I'm talking facts, majority of your collection came from you over paying then acting like you copped on RD. Stop it son, the jig been up on you a long time go.

Just because you beating these new NT AJ1 hypebeast in the head doesn't mean you fooling me fam.

Seems like he was just posting the link to help all the folks in here looking for a pre-order link..If someone wanna pre-order what's the problem? Retail/Online or Bust sounds cool 'til release day and you strike out online and aint gotta single winning raffle ticket to yo name
laugh.gif

I'm talking facts, majority of your collection came from you over paying then acting like you copped on RD. Stop it son, the jig been up on you a long time go.

Just because you beating these new NT AJ1 hypebeast in the head doesn't mean you fooling me fam.
Shadows (retail) x 8, Bred (retail) x 6, Royals (retail) x 6, Black Toes (retail) x 2, Black/Whites (retail) x 22, Frags (retail) x 3 ....

Want me to go on?

I even ooped @Zyzz   with Breds because I felt bad with that whole fake ish he ran into

YOU'RE the joke

"Traded my 2nd pair of Royals cause 1/2 size too small"  hahahahaha 

Shadows (retail) x 8, Bred (retail) x 6, Royals (retail) x 6, Black Toes (retail) x 2, Black/Whites (retail) x 22, Frags (retail) x 3 ....

Want me to go on?

I even ooped @Zyzz
  with Breds because I felt bad with that whole fake ish he ran into

YOU'RE the joke

"Traded my 2nd pair of Royals cause 1/2 size too small"  hahahahaha 

When I speak, I tell the truth, something you should learn how to do instead of fronting like you been doing this joe.

When you figure out the difference between the soles on the AJ2 & AJ3 then come tell me about how much of a "joke" I am :lol:

Last edited:
When I speak, I tell the truth, something you should learn how to do instead of fronting like you been doing this joe.

When you figure out the difference between the soles on the AJ2 & AJ3 then come tell me about how much of a "joke" I am
laugh.gif
Feel dumb even wasting my time replying back to your posts

Good luck with this Chi drop

Anyways,

Heres the pre-order link for anyone interested (got lost in this rukus)

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/2015-air-jordan-chicago-one-pre-order

Looks like the majority of sizes are already sold out

I think all the pinnacles would look better if the swoosh was a different color than the whole shoe. I understand they are trying to go for the more high end logo less look but Break it up a little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom