Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
embrace it B this is only the start with the amount of pairs floating around.... def keeping one of my pairs as is :lol:

I was shocked when I saw them on Finishline last night... Mike tried to come up on those joints..

with them slowly hittin disco everywhere now & nike possibly having a **** ton still in a warehouse somewhere the customs will be getting churned out rapid fire for the foreseeable future bro ... just gonna sit back & enjoy the hits & misses while I nail down what I wanna do/have done & if im copping a 3rd

Last edited:
with them on slowly hittin disco everywhere now & nike possibly having a **** ton still in a warehouse somewhere the customs will be getting churned out rapid fire for the foreseeable future bro ... just gonna sit back & enjoy the hits & misses while I nail down what I wanna do/have done & if im copping a 3rd

I need to stop BSn and at least get one pair lol...

Them joints are pretty clean

I'm digging custom laser frags.... I might do the same.... I honestly might just scoop like 5 pairs of lasers and custom them all

These just came in (delivered to work) for $180 shipped! :smoking

How are places getting these Chi's so early? I just called my connect and he doesn't have them yet. He get's the shoes in usually a week before they release and I go pick them up. I guess it's different for every store?

exactly what my boys (that work in the mall) told me. Thats why I'm so sure that these are not limited like a few members have said. 

They are not limited. Likely standard AJ 1 GR, doesn't mean you'll be seeing numbers like the recent 7s or 4s but probably right in line with the Black and Whites. Basically do your homework and you'll eat.

I swear no one goes to SI mall I need to start taking that trip.

You'd be surprised. Lots of the younger ****bois in the area cop to just to flip to net $20 on this ridiculous "Buying and Selling Kicks in SI" FB group.

I live in si get the hell away from my mall and shoes!!!

There's always stuff sitting in the mall cause "we got one of the biggest stores" from what I was told

Back
Top Bottom