Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Leave it dirty. I now have reason to ask for a lower price if you're charging the same as items in better condition
QFT i troll dirty and used shoes all day and come at them with an offer when they dont sell and snipe steals all day

I was thinking custom...then I think about the orginal shoe used might be tempting for me to cop again. Ugh so much money to go the resale route. I rather have royals over frags doe.

Please stop talking about Laser customs.

embarassed.gif
I'm trying to save money...

Found someone that got Sz. 11 Chi's from the Flight 23 grand opening. Asking 300 shipped tho :/

Most preorders are $250-$300, so that's not too bad
Pretty bad considering Breds and Royals could be had for $250 on release day

Hopefully prices are around $220 after the 30th. Should be able to find the usual kid looking to make a quick buck

$120 is a good price but not a GREAT price for lasers.

btw exo, i'm sure there are plenty of NT members willing to help you out as you're a long standing AJ1Fam member lol. 

Congrats to all those that were able to pick these up. I almost got them, but ultimately decided that between the De La Soul and BTTF dunks, and the Chicago 1's, all of which I've got or they're on their way in some capacity, this is the one pair I'm not the biggest fan of.

To be honest though I'm thinking that I might pick up a pair of the Hare 1's. I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way, but I feel like the Bugs Bunny Jumpman and the words "Hare" on the back make those more special/memorable to me. The way I see it, I've always dug the whole MJ and WB connection since way back when, so I still want a piece of that history. And to me, the Hare 1's commemorate the whole connection in a greater fashion. What do you guys think?

Congrats to all those that were able to pick these up. I almost got them, but ultimately decided that between the De La Soul and BTTF dunks, and the Chicago 1's, all of which I've got or they're on their way in some capacity, this is the one pair I'm not the biggest fan of.

To be honest though I'm thinking that I might pick up a pair of the Hare 1's. I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way, but I feel like the Bugs Bunny Jumpman and the words "Hare" on the back make those more special/memorable to me. The way I see it, I've always dug the whole MJ and WB connection since way back when, so I still want a piece of that history. And to me, the Hare 1's commemorate the whole connection in a greater fashion. What do you guys think?
I have the hare 1s I like them but ppl sleep because they are mids but fuggit good addition to the collection.

Still won't but till its under $100..lol
lol don't buy them at all. That $100 can go towards something you'll like much more. 
Lol I'm going to go lowball someone and say these mofos sitting on shelfs $115 is my best offer
laugh.gif
just because a retailer is selling at that low doesn't mean it's ok to lowball someone lol. I hate those people posting or messaging comments saying "these are $xx.xx at FTL, why are yours so much more expensive". Maybe they didn't buy it at that lower price. It's their price, leave them be and have them sit on it. Telling someone how much lower YOU can get them doesn't mean they have to change their price. Generally speaking before people catch feels. 

Last edited:
man i bought a pair of barons the other day and they rubbed a nasty blister on my left pinky toe after 45 minutes of casual wear. the right shoe fit me perfectly and i even went up half a size...loosened the laces up and tried to go for round 2 and couldnt make it more than 5 minutes...what the hell?

man i bought a pair of barons the other day and they rubbed a nasty blister on my left pinky toe after 45 minutes of casual wear. the right shoe fit me perfectly and i even went up half a size...loosened the laces up and tried to go for round 2 and couldnt make it more than 5
minutes...what the hell?

Did you try removing the insoles?
I'm not usually a fan of that but it might do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom