Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I def want em but at the player price :lol: over $200 prob wont happen

Lol

Yeah I'm not losing sleep over them joints.. They ain't nothing to go spend crazy bread on... I was gonna say $200 but I figure people would have called me cheap Lol

The quality in the B&Ws isn't visual. Its the touch and feel of the leather, no break in required. With that said, I wouldn't go crazy trying to buy em resale like I wouldn't on any other 1 but the leather ain't a myth or hype. A step above the trinity imo...

The quality in the B&Ws isn't visual. Its the touch and feel of the leather, no break in required. With that said, I wouldn't go crazy trying to buy em resale like I wouldn't on any other 1 but the leather ain't a myth or hype. A step above the trinity imo...

I agree, leather is better. Glad I was able to grab off the restock. Love them!

nit picking sub par quality is comical to me lol buy what you want but arguing over anythings quality that released 2013 or after is funny, nothing has been good quality for the price

they look better creased up compared to bred/royal/shadow/blacktoe, not as good as frags tho...can't tell how good the leather is DS gotta wear them

nit picking sub par quality is comical to me lol buy what you want but arguing over anythings quality that released 2013 or after is funny, nothing has been good quality for the price
Nobodies arguing, its sharing of opinions. Wear your b&ws a bit then get back to me...

Then you can't really speak on it. For ***** and giggles, what should they be?
I look at this way I would much rather pay 140 now 160 on OG branded AJ1s than any other model jordan brand is coming out with. The 140-160$ price tag is much more worth my time and money than 190 for those remastered retros.

a shoe that costs nike around 10 to make shouldnt run us more than 100 as they always did until recently ok so inflation push them to 125 at best but they keep going higher and nothing else is changing I.E. quality

I think i've finally moved on from b/w. Took a look at them this weekend at RIFLA and was underwhelmed. I didn't notice this superior quality many speak of.

With you.

Saw a pair over the weekend one of my friends and.... Eh.

Nah. Ain't paying over $220 for em.. And it's saying a lot coming from me I cash out for ones but those joints aren't what some of you guys claim they are.

I agree with both of you fellas. Held them in hand 3 weeks after RD at a boutique. Even did the pressure test to the toe box, and was not impressed. I placed them equal to the black toes.

a shoe that costs nike around 10 to make shouldnt run us more than 100 as they always did until recently ok so inflation push them to 125 at best but they keep going higher and nothing else is changing I.E. quality

Don't even think it's up to $10 bucks a shoe for them... I think it's less

Black & white leather is very good. It's supple and a lot better in terms of quality than the Royal's I own, even though Royal's are my grails.

Ive seen 15-30 as production cost. And then they magically go from the factory to you :rofl: Nah, but seriously, That's prolly the case for any shoe. It's only a 15 dollar difference from what they cost and what you think they should cost, not that big of a deal. As far as comparing to Black Toes, not your comparison, I'll leave that to those that have both.

the blk/whts are definitely one of my fav pairs of 1s i own. as stated numerous times, the leather is really nice and they seem to have a bit more cushion than other 1s.

for those of you that have the melos, does your pay have that separation in the toe box? like the outside layer has separated from the layer on top of your toes.

I just got my barons in and now i know what you guys meant by the bad quality on them, they feel like **** next to my black and white pair, I also didn't like how tightly laced they were it gave the shoe creases all over the place.

I just got my barons in and now i know what you guys meant by the bad quality on them, they feel like **** next to my black and white pair, I also didn't like how tightly laced they were it gave the shoe creases all over the place.
YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! Smh that's why YOU UNLACE And RELACE TO YOUR LIKING....Quality is A1 on my barons perfect next to my Black/Whites

You're right... I think you should sell them to me for retail
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom