Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
whats the cheapest price on NYC 1's in 10.5/11?

i think with the 2 pre orders i did on the chicagos if they get refunded i might just cop 1-2 pairs of em if i can find a real good deal.

Let the lasers live people stop doing ugly customs :frown:

i wouldnt call them ugly per say, considering theyre copying cws that are very popular

Shoes are worth what the next man is willing to pay IMO.

I would never pay the ridiculous prices Frags, DSM, Pinnacle or any other hyped up limited shoe (although very nice) not worth it.

is it just me or was this exact thing posted a few pages ago? maybe im just having dejavu :lol:

i seem to do pretty well selling on ebay. i typically list stuff at the minimum i am will to sell for and only offer a BIN so people can hit me up and offer a deal straight through paypal. then again, i dont sell on there that often. the facebook groups are the worst though. always a bunch of kids lowballing and asking me to drive like 40 miles bc they dont have a car. the worst is when someone is straight begging you to come through their way and then flakes. i learned my lesson, if im selling, im not going more than 10 min out of my way.

want to talk about low balling? this is what I tried to sell to a popular shop in the LA area:

aj7 bordeaux
aj6 blk/inf
aj4 bred
aj4 whit/cemnt
aj3 88
aj3 tb
aj3 bc
aj 1 royal
aj 11 bred

All size 10.5 except one was a 10 (all DS). Just being curious, i asked what the cash out price was. $1925. $2225 if I threw in my AJ5 Quai 54 pair in. I understand they gotta make their money too, but I thought it was a very low price. I could be wrong. But it wasn't worth it to me.

Lol that's lowballing. I woulda paid one of my cousins to meet up with you to cash you out for that price, they was trying to come up on you...

want to talk about low balling? this is what I tried to sell to a popular shop in the LA area:

aj7 bordeaux
aj6 blk/inf
aj4 bred
aj4 whit/cemnt
aj3 88
aj3 tb
aj3 bc
aj 1 royal
aj 11 bred

All size 10.5 except one was a 10 (all DS). Just being curious, i asked what the cash out price was. $1925. $2225 if I threw in my AJ5 Quai 54 pair in. I understand they gotta make their money too, but I thought it was a very low price. I could be wrong. But it wasn't worth it to me.

Are they still available? :nerd:

I hate stuff like this. I was selling a pair of kicks on ebay. Guy accepts the Buy It Now. I politely ask him when he's going to pay. A day later he leaves ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK and says "sorry no longer interested." Now I have this F**king 1 negative feedback to my name while the buyer still won't cancel the transaction. People are absolutely stupid.

That's crazy.

Isn't there an option to require immediate payment if some uses the buy it now? Not sure if that applies to the Best Offer portion though.

Yes it is. No, it doesn't apply to the Best Offer price, but Best offers are a joke to me.

OOOH my mind slipped, sorry. If i do remember correctly, there is a fee with that option though, no? I feel like thats why people don't really use that option. 

So let me get this straight? Yall are talking about people low balling and being cheap with offers, but people don't want to pay the extra $.30 to offer a Buy It Now listing vs. Auction? Am I missing something?

Either way I haven't offered an auction in over 2 years. I know what price I want for them and I want my money immediately. I only list buy it now immediate payment. No games that way.

Back
Top Bottom