Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you live near Hartford, I would enter raffles in the Springfield MA area... I am from Western MA and I got all my kicks from Footaction in east field mall or HOH in Holyoke. I see Holyoke HOH doesn't have a procedure, they have always been FCFS and they might be doing it still.

I appreciate the tip man. Way ahead of you haha. Unfortunately everything between Springfield and Holyoke is FCFS.

If you live near Hartford, I would enter raffles in the Springfield MA area... I am from Western MA and I got all my kicks from Footaction in east field mall or HOH in Holyoke. I see Holyoke HOH doesn't have a procedure, they have always been FCFS and they might be doing it still.

I appreciate the tip man. Way ahead of you haha. Unfortunately everything between Springfield and Holyoke is FCFS.

Sucks especially for you. Those 14s be tough

I remember the "fake off colored lm box" that was funny

And I messed up guys turned a 3 day weekend to a 4 day weekend n missed all the raffles on Staten Island lol

But margaritas n girls always beat shoes haha

Last edited:
Usually resellers...you can tell them apart.
roll.gif
one dude said he locked up 7 pairs and be like  "ones are my fav shoes" hella funny man. 

and i wouldnt recommend anyone just post release info, just say you know and have them DM you. if they are not familiar NTers or has not been in the thread, dont tell them. since most likely they are resellers. 

and i wouldnt recommend anyone just post release info, just say you know and have them DM you. if they are not familiar NTers or has not been in the thread, dont tell them. since most likely they are resellers. 

Thats the only way to succeed with this release...pm the regulars

No joke there is a whole page in the Chicago 1 thread about a dude saving himself for marriage. What in the world is going on. People are coming out of the woodwork lol

Can always come back to this thread to seek refuge and get back to normal. Most of the time haha

No joke there is a whole page in the Chicago 1 thread about a dude saving himself for marriage. What in the world is going on. People are coming out of the woodwork lol

Can always come back to this thread to seek refuge and get back to normal. Most of the time haha

Wait what...?

I only subscribed to the Chi 1 thread for the laughs (don't even like them that much) but those last few pages were ridiculous. I give it a 60% chance it gets locked a week after release day with all the nonsense going on in there

Wait what...?

Uhhhh I was just bout to say the same thing lol

I haven't been in there in two weeks. It was heading for disaster then I feel like. Why the hype on the chi's though? I don't get it....
I've sort of been wondering the same thing. I only want this shoe because when the shoe was released 2-3 years ago I missed those and the black toes that came out around that same time. So this will be my second go round on these. Hoping to luck up but if I don't I'll skate on

Last edited:
I haven't been in there in two weeks. It was heading for disaster then I feel like. Why the hype on the chi's though? I don't get it....

Back
Top Bottom