• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

THIS X100.

And my post still stands. Most the cats in here AREN'T newbs or rookies. Check the Chi thread for all that. So again, wrong thread to come at folks.
Yeah and everyone in here needs to remember some of us come in and out of this addiction, taking breaks etc. My first shoe was the black metallic 5 in 1990, and i've been in love ever since. I also have read nike talk here and there for many years, and just recently decided to start posting. We're not all newbs and join dates don't make you a bad person.

THIS X100.

And my post still stands. Most the cats in here AREN'T newbs or rookies. Check the Chi thread for all that. So again, wrong thread to come at folks.
Yeah and everyone in here needs to remember some of us come in and out of this addiction, taking breaks etc. My first shoe was the black metallic 5 in 1990, and i've been in love ever since. I also have read nike talk here and there for many years, and just recently decided to start posting. We're not all newbs and join dates don't make you a bad person.
That's what started my addictio...I mean passion too!

Hear hear! My first was the Playoff 9 and it was the only Jordan I owned from age 11 until I got into college.

Funny thing is I don't even wear Jordan 9s now lol.

Mom dukes bought me my first pair, Grape 5's in 1990 (I was 10). She followed up with Infra (black) 6's in 1991. Then she never bought me a pair again. Taught me to work for everything/anything I wanted. BEEN doin this fam. Glad to see this thread is what it is. 

It's funny to see you guys post your AJ1 and they're all current releases lol but you guys have been on ones lmao

well for me, I always sell me kicks after a while or pass them on to my Pops and little bros, then recollect. I'm 30, been in to J's since at least 3rd grade.

I didn't own a pair of retros until my freshman year of high school, my pops had a pair of 94 chicagos that he gave me that year - I believe it was 2004. My second pair was a pair of 94/95 low 2s he found in the stash, he gave me those the same year. I think he said he paid 20-30 bucks for each of them, crazy how times changed. I love those chi's man, I wish they still fit me.

I haven't been here in a while but i went to foot action today they had the jordan i ko black and blue for 69.99 so if you live next to a foot action check them out asap

I haven't been here in a while but i went to foot action today they had the jordan i ko black and blue for 69.99 so if you live next to a foot action check them out asap
Cool, i just picked these up last week at a City Gear in Columbus OH on discount as well.

The funniest part of this release is that my whole life I was always team manual. For this release I got 4 ATC because I couldn't miss out and understand you have to pay to play now.

I got 2 for footlocker and 2 for NDC. Literally the only time I cross over to the dark side things are cancelled. Worst luck ever lol
damn you got all 4 chopped bro?

I don't have to prove my fanhood to nobody in here. Haven't seen too many on foot photos, so I'll post some in all three color laces tonight

Last edited:
Why can't everyone just get along
frown.gif

Sidenote: I wasn't even alive the last time the Chicagos released (2013)

Last edited:
Nike with the sneaky troll with their app notification going right off at 7 for the rose gold basketball collection lol

Honestly i got to admit that sometimes i fall for the hype.... i dont c y i need to copp these when ihave the 2013....
True the 2015 are superior in different aspects but does that really justify spending another 350 +
Tried trading my ds cement 4 plus cash (had to try lol) dude was like no ... i want your sj or 88 3s or bred or royals 1....

Honestly i got to admit that sometimes i fall for the hype.... i dont c y i need to copp these when ihave the 2013....
True the 2015 are superior in different aspects but does that really justify spending another 350 +
Tried trading my ds cement 4 plus cash (had to try lol) dude was like no ... i want your sj or 88 3s or bred or royals 1....
That ***** nuttier than squirrel ****!

I respect people's nostalgia but some of y'all need to quit bashing others just because they didn't watch Jordan play.

Acting like it's some secret society.

People can't just buy certain sneakers to look fresh?
THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Repped

Last edited:
I dont have no problem with "newbies" as shoe collectors.... but most of the cats in my area just want theoney and thats whats frustrating.... thats y i stopped copping foams.... even bought the cdp xi/xii for 250... tjose were the good old days .... when was the last te you got to try a shoe in stores on rd? Looool
My humble 1 collect

What are the chances we get a DMP Celtics OG retro at some point? Contemplating trying to hunt down a pair from the pack. I beat those into the ground back when they released.

Back
Top Bottom