• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how so they are pretty plain....& im in the group that likes both
Bigger fan of white and tan versus the all back. I like how the Jumpman on the tongue is embroidered versus a tag. Only thing I would have prefered is that they had a Gum sole. Just a cleaner shoe to me

I'm sitting in class and I could smell them :smokin glad I got them for under retail

Got my second pair for under retail. Luck of the draw walked into my local outlet (Las Vegas South Premium) one day and they had a fsr just sitting there. I was able to dig through all my sizes to find the best looking pair :lol:

Last edited:
LA's looking clean 
nthat.gif
Just hope they release them like they did in NYC and everyone who wants them is able to get them here...

wish i picked up more Vegas pairs when they were just sitting. So underrated its not even funny. Imagine if they released now with NA. Way better than the crap thats been coming out (the gimmicky stuff).

Yeah I am a New Yorker and Vegas are the cleanest IMO and I love the NY edition, if the vegas ones is the same quality, it's def #1 out of the colorways IMO.

Bigger fan of white and tan versus the all back. I like how the Jumpman on the tongue is embroidered versus a tag. Only thing I would have prefered is that they had a Gum sole. Just a cleaner shoe to me
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the gum sole. I had the 09' Easter basket weave premeir mids with the nice leather and gum bottom. :smokin Sadly I had to sell them and can't find them in sz 12 for anything. Anybody can point me in direction of pair pm me asap. These would have filled that void easily.

Last edited:
THIS IS a much better real vs fake comparison video even tho hes promoting the fake lol. 

the ankle collar is the giveaway and the size sticker on the insole. 

Last edited:

Yep, which is exactly why I won't customize lasers to frags or royals. Just screams "I can't afford the real thing" as stupid as that may sound.

Give me the real thing or don't give it to me at all. Like driving a Chrysler 300 and putting a Bentley emblem on the hood

THIS IS a much better real vs fake comparison video even tho hes promoting the fake lol. 

the ankle collar is the giveaway and the size sticker on the insole. 

Great vid... if I could understand him. Guy sounds like he's smokin some good ish.

I won't front i thought about buying lasers and making custom Frags because i will never EVER pay what the market demands for them just out of pure principle.

Yep, which is exactly why I won't customize lasers to frags or royals. Just screams "I can't afford the real thing" as stupid as that may sound.

Give me the real thing or don't give it to me at all. Like driving a Chrysler 300 and putting a Bentley emblem on the hood

I get where you're coming from but as long as you don't try to pass it off as an original pair you should be able to do with them as you wish imo.

Unfortunately I can't justify spending $1,000 or more on a single pair of shoes in the case of Frags or Royals. If they were around $350 I'd buy them in a heartbeat but they're not. 1 grand is way beyond my limit.

I have a family and other priorities to spend my hard earned cash on. So I have no problem customising Lasers to look like another CW because they're cheap and have excellent quality. I'd be honest and tell people they're not the real thing, they're painted to look like the real thing because of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom