Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Going to post my updated AJ 1 collection when I get home, I just need a LM set.....I ddnt like the white ones at first but they look good on feet

wish I had some shadows but I can't pay $450+ for a pair 
mean.gif

I was at FC yesterday..

The Prices were insulting 

B/W at $500

Blk Toes - $500

Chi's - $500

Royals for a 1k and up 
frown.gif

I swear ..... I must have picked up a size 8.5 or 9 off the Wall

Look on the site they are $475

no joke

Going to post my updated AJ 1 collection when I get home, I just need a LM set.....I ddnt like the white ones at first but they look good on feet

I not only had a set. I had a DOUBLE and sold. One pair was beat in the ground and someone still made me an offer I couldn't resist at the time. I really regret it now. Cause ill never get them again for the prices i paid.

While I was in FC Tripping out on Prices..

The Clerk and some guy were talking about Pinnacles along the lines of:

They made 20 pairs of Pinnacles (friends and family)  with REAL GOLD (not plated like the GR's) which are floating around for 4-5k range

and they Bought a pair from someone for $2500.00 

Has anyone ever heard that before??????

No but  ever since I saw that show slated for a drop something was telling me they made some exclusive pairs with real gold. Y0ur statement somewhat confirms those suspicions

I wouldn't be the first time JB defied logic. Who would have thought the Bordeaux's would be coming back out after four years. It took 19 years for the first retro
JB pulled the NA stunt already with the white/cement 3s -- Retro dropped in 2011, then 2 years later the 88's with the NA logo.

JB pulled the NA stunt already with the white/cement 3s -- Retro dropped in 2011, then 2 years later the 88's with the NA logo.
they were both released to commerate something tho like I'm 2011 being the 23rd anniversary for the IIIs and the next time with NA for the dunk contest. The one that doesn't make sense to me was the Black Metallic Vs dropping in 07 and then in 2011 for no real reason

What size are you?I caught a D's pair for $160 and a vnds for $120....just be patient bro

ive been patient so far haha. im a 10 bro. all ive found is a pair on ebay for $260. none on kixify, CL, or any of my local FB groups. i didnt think it would be that hard to find a pair tbh. its not like theyre extremely sought out for.

they were both released to commerate something tho like I'm 2011 being the 23rd anniversary for the IIIs and the next time with NA for the dunk contest. The one that doesn't make sense to me was the Black Metallic Vs dropping in 07 and then in 2011 for no real reason
The 23rd anniversary of the 3s is also the 23rd anniversary of him winning the dunk contest in them. There was no reason for them to separate it. JB just wanted to milk the NA aspect from consumers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom