Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do all boxtops for Royal 1s 2013 have a stamp? I have a guy thats selling a pair, but it doesnt have the stamp.

Stop caping for JB :lol:

Jordan won the Dunk Contest in 87 wearing the 2's and they did no type of 25th dunk contest anniversary for them. So again, JB just wanted to jip consumers with NA and found an opportunity for it.

Don't fall into the hype or you'll get swindled into a "23rd anniversary of the first retros" BS they come up with. and start buying breds

Aint nobody capin' fam, just speculating on why they might be dropping so many releases that close together. It really aint that serious. JB aint plottin on your first born...

Stop caping for JB :lol:

Jordan won the Dunk Contest in 87 wearing the 2's and they did no type of 25th dunk contest anniversary for them. So again, JB just wanted to jip consumers with NA and found an opportunity for it.

Don't fall into the hype or you'll get swindled into a "23rd anniversary of the first retros" BS they come up with. and start buying breds & chicagos 1s AGAIN in 2017.
Nobody capping for JB lol. And besides the IIIs are WAY more popular than IIs and the NA on the back of the IIIs would have been way more of a big deal since IIs don't really have any NA branding on them except for the Candy Pack which had Jordan on the back instead of Nike
That's my initial point :lol:. The change was made to feed into people wanting NA branding on the models. No point in speculating other reasons when it could have been applied to other models

picked up for $175 shipped 

they're in really nice shape, but have that scuff on the toe box in the second pic - anyone got any tips for cleaning that up? I plan to wear them regularly so not too worried.

Last edited:

^^am i tripping or are those shoes missing something? 
Those aren't the OG shadows that released along side the Toro IVs a couple years ago.  That's an older iteration with jumpman on the tag.  From what I know, the wings on the pair were also gray, and so hardly noticeable.  However in that pic it looks like the wings aren't there at all.

Last edited:
my little aj1 collection. need those royals tho. 
ohwell.gif

there 09s I believe the wing logo is just worn off or removed?

Those aren't the OG shadows that released along side the Toro IVs a couple years ago.  That's an older iteration with jumpman on the tag.  From what I know, the wings on the pair were also gray, and so hardly noticeable.  However in that pic it looks like the wings aren't there at all.

^^am i tripping or are those shoes missing something? 
correct, 09s

No problem, I'll take those Royals in your avy in a trade, you ship 1st
laugh.gif

QFT, 1st thought that came to mind when I saw them.

Would like to see somebody make a Lakers inspired custom out of these
nerd.gif
Haha 
laugh.gif
 I just hope they're around $250 like the NY 1's were for a while after that restock.

Back
Top Bottom