• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not bad at all, glad it all worked out. :nthat:
Thanks man. It all worked out and I may have a plug on some of the white pinnacles as well which I like a lot better than the black ones. Those might be my last purchase from JB until the UNC's. The best part is I don't feel like there's a single release coming out the rest of the year that I really want :nerd:

Last edited:
i feel the same way. i think im pretty much done with JB until the chicago release and maybe the bourdeaux 7s. other than that, maybe a couple AF1s or AMs.

Not bad at all, glad it all worked out. :nthat:
Thanks man. It all worked out and I may have a plug on some of the white pinnacles as well which I like a lot better than the black ones. Those might be my last purchase from JB until the UNC's. The best part is I don't feel like there's a single release coming out the rest of the year that I really want :nerd:

Same here, really just waiting on the Shattered Backboards and UNCs, oh yeah those OG Agassi ATC 3s are a must have for me as well. Other than that I'm good unless JB hits us with a few surprise drops like they usually do.

Last edited:
Same here, really just waiting on the Shattered Backboards and UNCs, oh yeah those OG Agassi ATC 3s are a must have for me as well. Other than that I'm good unless JB hits us with a few surprise drops like they usually do.
I'm still undecided on the SBBs but man UNCs are going to be a problem, I need to cook when those drop. The UNC AJKOs were trash lol

I'm still undecided on the SBBs but man UNCs are going to be a problem, I need to cook when those drop. The UNC AJKOs were trash lol
Yeah, I wanted nothing to do with those KO's. SBB's would be nice, but seeing how things are going with 1's right now, I have no interest getting caught up in the madness. If I get a pair, great. If not, I'll keep it moving. Same way I did with frags.

Last edited:

I love my "struggle" shoes...

how do you guys clean your white mid-soles? mine aren't too dirty i just want a simple solution that i can touch them up with.
I wipe em down every wear with baby wipes. Seems to help. I also use air legends cleaner for tougher jobs.

Just grab 2013s and call it a day. Banneds are crazy expensive and DMPs ain't true to OG form

Thanks for the input fellas.

Looking to get my brother a pair for his bday coming up. Maybe I'll trade my 2nd pair of chichagos... Lol but I also want to keep them stocked since I've worn my first pair everyday since release haha

What price shoukd i aim for, for 2013 breds?

Just grab 2013s and call it a day. Banneds are crazy expensive and DMPs ain't true to OG form

Thanks for the input fellas.

Looking to get my brother a pair for his bday coming up. Maybe I'll trade my 2nd pair of chichagos... Lol but I also want to keep them stocked since I've worn my first pair everyday since release haha

What price shoukd i aim for, for 2013 breds?

$500 for 2013s

$1100 for Banneds

$175 for KOs

$250-$275 for DMPs

$600 for 2001s

$750 for 1994s

OGs fluctuate way too much

Damn fedex pisses me off I changed my delivery so it could be held at the FedEx office by my house and they took it back to the hub and now I gotta await for Monday :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom