• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah this is fairly new...

Footlocker receipts usually are on thin paper and the Foot Locker at the top of the receipt is usually not solid black.. I got you check this out:

This one they tried to do it..

Idk man... Not a big deal but every printer prints differently. Most of my receipts straight from house of hoops have solid black footlocker logos printed

Last edited:
if they do retail on both it aint even bad

They also made you cop pinnacle apparel. So the shoes were box price plus another 110 for Shirt/hoodie combo until they ran out. Then the joggers were 180 if you missed that first set. still wasnt THAT bad. . I guess.

They also made you cop pinnacle apparel. So the shoes were box price plus another 110 for Shirt/hoodie combo until they ran out. Then the joggers were 180 if you missed that first set. still wasnt THAT bad. . I guess.
I'd probably do that for a backboard/white pinnacle pack

Idk man... Not a big deal but every printer prints differently. Most of my receipts straight from house of hoops have solid black footlocker logos printed

Get what you saying but fake receipts are easy to spot.. It's really obvious the font is off the footlocker logo is bad.. The paper ain't thin enough.. The font on the back of the receipt explaining the return and exchange process is off...

$380 for both? Damn.. Props to you fam. That's real.

Yes sir!i actually found em on ebay and the seller was in my location so i had to message him quick before anybody sees the listing because it was super cheap.i dont think the seller knows the current value of these. Black pair is DS, white pair is 9/10 condition.

And then I sold my black/whites i copped last week for $200 shipped. Lol

Last edited:
Yes sir!i actually found em on ebay and the seller was in my location so i had to message him quick before anybody sees the listing because it was super cheap.i dont think the seller knows the current value of these. Black pair is DS, white pair is 9/10 condition.

And then I sold my black/whites i copped last week for $200 shipped. Lol

Nice!! Nice pick up man..

So i just copped my 2nd LM set for only $380 
Great pickup dude! Been wanting the white pair for a while now but been back and forth whether or not to buy them.

Just outta curiousity, the members that have both CWs, do you plan on mixing them up once the black/white fade or will you keep them mismatched?

Great pickup dude! Been wanting the white pair for a while now but been back and forth whether or not to buy them.

Just outta curiousity, the members that have both CWs, do you plan on mixing them up once the black/white fade or will you keep them mismatched?

They honestly never fade with normal wear. Wore mine many many times and the paint never moved.

I bought the pack just because of the white pair. Im not really feeling the black pair so I might use them for trade in the future.

I would pair the same color up when the real color is revealed but that would happen for me. I copped these because of the dirty black and white and not the breds and royals.

I bought the pack just because of the white pair. Im not really feeling the black pair so I might use them for trade in the future.

I would pair the same color up when the real color is revealed but that would happen for me. I copped these because of the dirty black and white and not the breds and royals.
What size? I'm in need of a black pair...
nerd.gif

I love my white LM's, they've become my go-to kicks on date night with the wife. Rocked a ton of times and the paint ain't going nowhere. Might actually skate in them to reveal the goodies

Back
Top Bottom