Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Leather Looks A1 like the B/W 
eek.gif

Also size 12 Gym Reds went on BST facebook group. Can try to get info on pricing for anyone interested.

Edit: didn't read comments. They don't look cheap.

Last edited:
I keep reading on here that royals and breds won't retro anytime soon because they released them in 2013, but isn't that also the case with the chis?

First of all it is the year of the 7s that why the Hares, Bordeauxs, and others are releasing, second, most people use ATCs and Bots to secure releases, I don't I put in the work, I entered raffles at all the stores in my area and when that failed I tried online.  Third, the Breds and Royals Retro High OGs released in 2013, why would the release them so soon, as stated before use common sense.  Yes, I may not have the money to spend almost $500 on a shoe that is originally $160 but I'm trying to put all my effort into getting them.  Why don't you look at yourself and stop ridiculing someone who is in college with minimal disposable income that trys to work for his stuff and more just to put himself through school to provide him and his future family with a better life than he has now...end of rant!
My sources told me that the Royals are set to release later this year. 
exactly. Im in the same boat as far as loot. But I have sold off pairs I simply wont wear, 07 aquas, georgetown lows, bred 11 lows, nightshade lows, etc. I cashed in on those and more and stepped my game up. I bought some Bred 1s, Royal 1s, Shadow1s, and Chicago 1 2015s all in 2 weeks time. It feels good to be done "wanting" high dollar 1s. Feels better than waitin on a ds pair of blk infrared vis to reach at least 500. Lol

I'm a big 1s fan but wouldn't want the Knicks prob cuz I'm a Yankee fan and it's too mets flushing to me

I keep reading on here that royals and breds won't retro anytime soon because they released them in 2013, but isn't that also the case with the chis?

Yes but without nike air. That is the single thing that causes the hype up of 1's is the limited NA pairs. The average person doesn't care about 1's with the jump man. In essence it's a different shoe to people. Royals and breds had their NA release and I think it will be a couple years.

Nike wants hype on the 1's just releasing them like every year will eliminate that exclusive feeling that some want.

Last edited:
Yes but without nike air. That is the single thing that causes the hype up of 1's is the limited NA pairs. The average person doesn't care about 1's with the jump man. In essence it's a different shoe to people. Royals and breds had their NA release and I think it will be a couple years.

Nike wants hype on the 1's just releasing them like every year will eliminate that exclusive feeling that some want.
THIS.

Air Jordan 1's with Nike Air branding don't retro so soon. Last Chi to release with NA treatment was 1994. Last Royal release with NA prior to 2013 model, released in 2001. Same with Black/reds if you don't count the X on the heel of the 2011 Banneds. Those are HUGE gaps. I feel like if Jordan Brand does bring them back so soon, they'd either come in a low just like the Black/red 1 lows that recently released, or a high that'll have Jumpman branding on the heel and tongue. I'll cop the lows but I won't fall for the HI's if JB tries to pull that stunt 
laugh.gif

I believe this was discussed not too many pages back but I cant find the exact post... Can anyone lend their opinion on the black gum 1's is the quality similar to the celtic 1's that dropped a few years back? Or is more on par with Black toes?
The leather is fine just stiff. If u have the Craig stecyk's, the toe box is stiff just like them. But BGs are super clean , I rock mine often

Anyone here for love for the Knicks cw? I been thinking of grabbing a pair for a hot minute now

Blue/Orange has always been my favorite combination after Black/Red and Black/Gold, so I got mad love for them. Word to Future.

Last edited:
I believe this was discussed not too many pages back but I cant find the exact post... Can anyone lend their opinion on the black gum 1's is the quality similar to the celtic 1's that dropped a few years back? Or is more on par with Black toes?
black gums are better quality than clovers (i have both). gums are flames imo. they are very subtle. they ugly as hell on the shelf, but on feet they are dope. it took for them to go on sale for $89.99 at dtlr for me to realize how dope they were. gums >> clovers

I can't get over how crazy the shoe game is right now. I can't even get a freaking curry under armour release nvm a Jordan 1 lol. Never thought I'd see the day where hype of an under armour shoe crashes every site smh

Last edited:
Nice. Wouldnt the low price start a bidding war though?

Little to no demand on these in the DMV. I was one of 3 or 4 dudes to hit the seller up, but I was the quickest to be able to meet him and drop cash. Most other youngins were offering him terrible trades and low balling.

Back
Top Bottom