Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Or maybe he's asking because he is looking for a pair for himself and wants to know if it's worth it. stop trying to be tough and macho

bruh came at me first, and with the smilies u really think it was a serious question, take off your cape

didnt know replying to someones sarcasm is being tough and macho lol

Somebody said struggle 1s?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah b. Str8 beaters!
Without further rambling s/o to my peeps with assist. Chi connect isn't on NT [emoji]128514[/emoji]my **** from Hanon so no og box for me.

Imho blk toe cw is better but the actual shoe goes to the Chicago. Can't began to explain how the collar area has upgraded.

Just cause imma die hard raider and shadows so versatile [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

i made these custom black/red 1s for my son recently and my wife took notice and surprised me for my birthday... it was a good day
So dope!

I enjoy seeing the father/child matchy matchy moments. I enjoy even more when my wife embraces the matchy matchy with me and our little one.  Not in the Sears family picture sorta way  though, that ish gets no love lol
Don't pick on Jordanjunkie he's probably getting scammed again as we speak
I dont condone scamming in any way but that comment made me chuckle a bit
I guess the thought was if you're jackin American brands why not go for a two-fer lol
lmao thats some ultimate hustler typa game right thur!

Last edited:
I caved in and kinda overpaid for my DS Black Lance Mountains today. It was the only pair on the Internet and I got impatient. However, I'm content and happy now & can't wait until they come in. S/O to jabbathehutt jabbathehutt for the lead, he came through in the clutch.

I caved in and kinda overpaid for my DS Black Lance Mountains today. It was the only pair on the Internet and I got impatient. However, I'm content and happy now & can't wait until they come in. S/O to @JabbaTheHutt for the lead, he came through in the clutch.
No problem man. Not that I did much, I simply just forwarded you a link. I'm glad you copped!

I too got impatient and frustrated about how scarce Black LM's are (worn or DS) and literally just ordered my own pair a few minutes ago for $400 + shipping. Last week I got skunked on a used pair for $275 which I was still salty over, which gave me the motivation for today's purchase.

Last edited:
exactly. Im in the same boat as far as loot. But I have sold off pairs I simply wont wear, 07 aquas, georgetown lows, bred 11 lows, nightshade lows, etc. I cashed in on those and more and stepped my game up. I bought some Bred 1s, Royal 1s, Shadow1s, and Chicago 1 2015s all in 2 weeks time. It feels good to be done "wanting" high dollar 1s. Feels better than waitin on a ds pair of blk infrared vis to reach at least 500. Lol
Wow you're good pretty much, I don't really have much shoes to sell on account of me starting my collection over; I try to do what I can to get the shoes I really want (legally).  Sometimes I have to remind myself that these are a luxury, not a need.

They have gone up along with all of the other but IMO that's about right gojira702 gojira702

Edit: and I don't believe their are fake knicks out there (yet) although there could be select pairs with a nike air insole...

Last edited:
Off topic but someone a few pages back stated that the quality of black gums and the Craig stecyk SB pair are comparable. Is that accurate ? I'm thinking of picking up a pair but was expecting better quality from the collab pair

Off topic but someone a few pages back stated that the quality of black gums and the Craig stecyk SB pair are comparable. Is that accurate ? I'm thinking of picking up a pair but was expecting better quality from the collab pair

There isn't leather on the collab pair

Back
Top Bottom