Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i guess the chi's mean the most bc thats the first pear i had in 85. they remind me of my younger skating days.

i always loved the black/red on mikes feet and the whole banned fiasco back in the day.

the shadows were just too clean and never even seen em in person back in the day.

and the royals are just an amazing shoe to me with the black and blue contrast.

Royals are overrated anyway.

Never understood why the hype was so high.
I copped multiple pairs in 01.

Nobody gave two ______s about them.

I bust them out and everywhere I'd go

"Where you get those"

these $99 shoes, lol

When anyone says they are super comfortable, I remember jordan complaining about busting out his old chicago pair back in 98.

Talking about how much the shoe has advanced and how the 1's were just uncomfortable and old tech.

Then again they were a 12.5 and he claimed his feet had grown since......

Royals are overrated anyway.

Never understood why the hype was so high.
I copped multiple pairs in 01.

Nobody gave two ______s about them.

I bust them out and everywhere I'd go

"Where you get those"

these $99 shoes, lol

When anyone says they are super comfortable, I remember jordan complaining about busting out his old chicago pair back in 98.

Talking about how much the shoe has advanced and how the 1's were just uncomfortable and old tech.

Then again they were a 12.5 and he claimed his feet had grown since......
i hate wearing my 01's.. i need to 0.5 up for sure.  AND i got sb zoom soles in em.  the outsole is just too thin.  i like the newer 1's better since they got a layer of.. who knows what as extra padding.  but you're right, 1's aren't the most comfortable shoes at all, especially for basketball.

Last edited:
Fam said his girl was deadstock when they started dating......I'm OD laughing rn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] funniest **** and the week isn't over yet....

just took my black toes and highlight reels to the spot for tongue swap. will post pics when i get them back on thursday...

:nerd:

Fam said his girl was deadstock when they started dating......I'm OD laughing rn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] funniest **** and the week isn't over yet....
What do you mean by "the girl was deadstock"?

Last edited:
I could care less about anyone else's guess as to what is being released. Just give me a better release date calendar to look at next year. There's only been a handful of releases I was interested in. The last two years have been flooded with releases I wanted. This year I've only picked up two new releases. I just ordered a pair of Kobe's off iD, but they're most likely going back. I honestly have to say the most underrated signature sneaker of the year belong to Kyrie. I liked more of his colorways than anyone else's.

Last edited:
I'm rolling right now... Dudes comparing girlfriends to used shoes that's some hilarious ish.

I'm pretty stoked about those UNC's I'm a big fan of Uni. blue so hopefully these will be an easy cop

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback I was able to grab my 3rd pair of chi's yesterday, he said they were ds and I couldnt find any creasing around toe box so I was satisfied with my 1st transaction with a 15 yr old :lol: and dsm should be coming in tomorrow.

I'm rolling right now... Dudes comparing girlfriends to used shoes that's some hilarious ish.

I'm pretty stoked about those UNC's I'm a big fan of Uni. blue so hopefully these will be an easy cop
Don't say that, OG High 1s are never easily secured; the nightmares I have.  The black and whites were slept on so that an exception but never say that...make the nightmares stop!

Thanks for all the feedback I was able to grab my 3rd pair of chi's yesterday, he said they were ds and I couldnt find any creasing around toe box so I was satisfied with my 1st transaction with a 15 yr old
laugh.gif
and dsm should be coming in tomorrow.
Where? 

Lmao! No more locked doors!! You are right though it's never an easy process when it comes to OG HI 1's but I try to approach every release I want with an optimistic attitude. That when I strike out I'm not going into angry rants blaming every man,woman,dog,infant, and alien wearing Kicks!!
Yes, it does't hurt to be optimistic but the *insert certain Red, Black, and White 1 that was remastered here* put fear in my soul for 1s even though I want them.

Back
Top Bottom