Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes people do. Please look at dunksrnice posts here or on Instagram for on foots of OGs

Yeah, I heard they put them back in the box and never wear them again...weird.

Oh so you're personally familiar with these people yeah?

Another example is the shoezeum dude wears his Chicagos pretty frequently. If you wanna see more examples of how they hold up. There's also a good thread on NT about OG ones with some pretty helpful people seekaz seekaz

Another example is the shoezeum dude wears his Chicagos pretty frequently. If you wanna see more examples of how they hold up. There's also a good thread on NT about OG ones with some pretty helpful people @seekaz
Nothing wrong with collecting, but what those guys are doing is just letting shoes go to waste for a few likes.  

Another example is the shoezeum dude wears his Chicagos pretty frequently. If you wanna see more examples of how they hold up. There's also a good thread on NT about OG ones with some pretty helpful people seekaz seekaz

The greatest thread on NT and the true textbook. You shouldn't buy a pair of 1s without going through pages 1 through the end. This was real NT.

Begin: http://niketalk.com/t/4602/ajkos-and-og-1s-whos-got-the-rarest-ones/1680

Last edited:

Another example is the shoezeum dude wears his Chicagos pretty frequently. If you wanna see more examples of how they hold up. There's also a good thread on NT about OG ones with some pretty helpful people [@=/u/117520/seekaz]@seekaz[/@]

Nothing wrong with collecting, but what those guys are doing is just letting shoes go to waste for a few likes.  

So you're just gonna disregard everything I said?

A lot of those people genuinely wear the shoes.

But like any person with a rotation eclipsing 50 and beyond you're not gonna wear every shoe weekly

Just waiting for the globe trotter game to start. Maybe the generals will get up today :smile: can't go wrong with black toes

My boy just offered me ds '99 sole swapped bred 4s or skunk SBS worn once for my quai 1 ds. That bred 4 '99 looks the go...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom