Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why are the ajkos 160 like the "leather" 1s that dropped this year. Doesn't make sense. Canvas vs leather should see a price difference

Why are the ajkos 160 like the "leather" 1s that dropped this year. Doesn't make sense. Canvas vs leather should see a price difference

The AJKOs last year were $140, not sure what they will be this year, unless a price has already been confirmed.

Why would they raise the price of these?

you can't "remaster" canvas, it's the same...

laugh.gif
Jordan Brand, silly. I'll cop when they go on sale for $100

Why would they raise the price of these?
you can't "remaster" canvas, it's the same...
:lol: Jordan Brand, silly. I'll cop when they go on sale for $100
To fall in line with the other price increases. They'll keep doing this as long as hype continues.

The way resellers are trying to up the prices on Chicago AJKOs leaves me little hope that these won't fall victim to the 1 hype train. Hopefully RD will be more like the royal KOs.

Lol, people thought the Royal KOs would resell, didn't happen. These will flop too.  Most people just don't fool with canvas.  I won't make the mistake of doubling up prematurely again out of fear that I'll miss out if I don't.  1st pair for retail, 2nd on disco.

cuz they were sport blue not royal
I think the canvas piece of the equation has way more to do with it...but what do I know.  I've never had any issue purchasing the 10+ pairs of KOs that I own (not counting the pack, which was a different type of release all together).  We'll see come August.

I was able to get the pack for $200 three months after... I traded it for $160 and a pair of sport blue 6s the next day...
eyes.gif

Wasn't a big fan. If that pack ever came out as an OG 1...

nthat.gif

Can't wait to cop the Black/Red AJKO
nthat.gif

I love that it has the OG vandal sole, the chicago AJKO are so comfortable

Back
Top Bottom