Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
According to j23 shattered backboards aren't going on NDC either so I guess that's what caused my rant lol

My rebuttal was not of malice but it seems the OG has no part in this game. With that new mold which is a game changer and all this backdooring going on I want no parts of this.

According to j23 shattered backboards aren't going on NDC either so I guess that's what caused my rant lol
Honestly what chance would we of stood with all these bots and backdoor links? I'd much rather miss out now and wait for a permanent fix for the problem then waste my saturdays getting the OOS message because I was 5 seconds too slow. 

the SBB is not going to be the last retro 1. There is ALWAYS going to be another "hot" release!

Guess it debunks the rumor that Jordan releases will be back on NDC June 26th, they must be coming up with something big for this ATC and Bot problem.

Honestly what chance would we of stood with all these bots and backdoor links? I'd much rather miss out now and wait for a permanent fix for the problem then waste my saturdays getting the OOS message because I was 5 seconds too slow. 

the SBB is not going to be the last retro 1. There is ALWAYS going to be another "hot" release!
I'm tired of it too but if the other online retailers would take some precautions against ATCs and Bot I believe then it would be a little more fair.

NDC was my only real shot at J's, but I do not mind at all what they are doing. These ATC bots and what not need to be stopped and if stopping releases is the only way then so be it. Why should NIKE let these nobodies make bank on their product? 
Is it really stopping ATCs though? They're all just flocking to other other sites now..

I've seen the locator map when it came, SC not getting them so that's the only option.
You sure? I know you can pay 400 right now to guarantee you a jordan 1. I know you want the chicagos but they going for more. Hate it for you. But we need you to have a pair of shoes so we can justify all these post. Yuh dig?

You sure? I know you can pay 400 right now to guarantee you a jordan 1. I know you want the chicagos but they going for more. Hate it for you. But we need you to have a pair of shoes so we can justify all these post. Yuh dig?
Don't worry someone is looking out for me on a pair of Jordan 1s and I understand.

I'm sensing those Bred KO's with the OG treatment will flop like the rest of them.

I hope it will so I can cop for the low

I don't care about the next hot releases. I literally only had my eyes on two shoes this whole year that i really wanted. Chi's and UNC. And maybe I'm just a betting man but I would take a 10% chance at getting them vs no chance at all with hopes they might fix the problem.

History

got 4 tickets at my local kicksusa for the sbb's and thats that its not even a 5 min drive away from my house and thats the most effort im willing to put in for them. Hoping my odds are good because literally 10 minutes away is another kicksusa location in the town over. Moreover there are 2 malls within 15 min driving distance of this place so this location does't get heavy release day traffic and isn't usually everyones first stop. so i'm hoping ive got a chance for atleast 1 pair with them. They also arent getting the yeezys so i hope that kept the masses away

Back
Top Bottom