Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
forgive my crappy Note 3 cam, I'm really late to the game since I was able to afford to buy J's on 2013 only 

I've got my Trinity before in a size 9.5us but decided to unload the Shadow and Royals, kept my BRED 

the rest are in a size 10us now, sad I can't complete the Trinity again, 1st of all can't find another 10us SHADOW

2nd the Royals in a 10us is rare thing and cost an arm and leg.

Congrats to those OG's who's been collecting 1's for a long time

I want another pair of sbb but think Ima go after another dsm 1st after looking at both of them today if any of you see any 12s for a good price let me know

Watch me buy all the size 10 up
laugh.gif
Throw a 12 in there for me fam
laugh.gif

The FF1s talk are making me look for a pair on the bay. I just won a DS pair for $86 shipped. so far all of my AJ1s have been steals this year! 
glasses.gif

Good deal, enjoy rocking them :smile:
Thanks mate! I missed out on the chicagos and I dont want to pay resell price and I may never own them because of that but so far it has been a good year for me. copped a VNDS Black LMs for $250 shipped earlier in the year and then an LM pack for $380 last month and got the SBBs for retail and all of the steals ive been getting are from the bay to think that everybody posts high prices there.

Thanks mate! I missed out on the chicagos and I dont want to pay resell price and I may never own them because of that but so far it has been a good year for me. copped a VNDS Black LMs for $250 shipped earlier in the year and then an LM pack for $380 last month and got the SBBs for retail and all of the steals ive been getting are from the bay to think that everybody posts high prices there.
What your size?

Last edited:

Hey man did you have any luck on the SBB release?
No, my internet can't compete with that.  have only $350-$360 and I'm trying to find a deal for the Chicago 1s but nobodies budging, they all want $400 plus to almost $600.  This is just getting plain irritating with these.

Was going to see if you to ______ but you not a 10 don't wanna get sniped

You're good fam..not watching any ebay deals for now. Its so amazing how u can still get steals on the bay. To most people that would be the last place to look for deals/steals.

The FF1s talk are making me look for a pair on the bay. I just won a DS pair for $86 shipped. so far all of my AJ1s have been steals this year! 8)

Great deal. Hopefully seller actually goes through with it

Great pics everyone. This is what I want to see more often then 10 pages of complaining. Yes, I know it's of forum to say whatever you want about these kicks but half the stuff is so minor it's not even valid. But back to these pics, I've been wanting to do a AJ 1 collection pic for at least a year now but I need to finish customizing my laker and metallic OG 1's with Nike Air. Right now I only have the metallic purple pair done and one shoe of the laker pair. I had did this back in 09' to all the OG colorways that came out including the CDP black/whites but had to size up since then. It's sooooo tedious sewing and takes way to long I don't feel like doing it most of the time. I want to have that done by the end of the year since I have just about every AJ 1 that has come out that I want. I just cop whatever comes out now, or at least try to lol!! I'm 58 pairs deep and with the Rare Air's and at least 3 more OG's dropping I'll be 60+ before the year is over so it will take time to set up too. Did I mention I like AJ 1's?

Back
Top Bottom