Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a fan of XIs at all and missed out on Chis so I would say yes in a heartbeat 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Thank u gus for responding to my earlier q about insurance.

New problem lol...so i copped these blk/ white and they have a few pretty obvious flaws

first, left shoe has these gaps with unfinished/unpainted leather between the midsole and upper on the center panel. Also theres some type of vertical marking, kind of like a scratch under the swoosh, kind of a greyish color...

And on the right shoe the black leather by the wings logo is cut soo sloppy, like its totally uneven and off by quite a bit...looks pretty chewed up in person. Looks much worse in person than in pics- its pretty bad.

I have lots of 1s, none are this bad- not even close

I mean i bought this pair to wear, and got a pretty good deal considering what most pairs are going for (219 shipped)...part of me says just live with it, flaws are invisible on foot--other part of me says who cares if its invisible on foot--these are pretty serious cosmetic flaws and I know theyre there, why should i pay over retail for such an obviously flawed shoe!

Copped from solefood ny- they say no returns unless its their mistake, and i may be subject to a 15% restocking fee...im sure my cc company would refund me fully but im not sure i want to even bother...

Thank u gus for responding to my earlier q about insurance.

New problem lol...so i copped these blk/ white and they have a few pretty obvious flaws

first, left shoe has these gaps with unfinished/unpainted leather between the midsole and upper on the center panel. Also theres some type of vertical marking, kind of like a scratch under the swoosh, kind of a greyish color...

And on the right shoe the black leather by the wings logo is cut soo sloppy, like its totally uneven and off by quite a bit...looks pretty chewed up in person. Looks much worse in person than in pics- its pretty bad.

I have lots of 1s, none are this bad- not even close

I mean i bought this pair to wear, and got a pretty good deal considering what most pairs are going for (219 shipped)...part of me says just live with it, flaws are invisible on foot--other part of me says who cares if its invisible on foot--these are pretty serious cosmetic flaws and I know theyre there, why should i pay over retail for such an obviously flawed shoe!

Copped from solefood ny- they say no returns unless its their mistake, and i may be subject to a 15% restocking fee...im sure my cc company would refund me fully but im not sure i want to even bother...
Pair is legit.....my pair has that same issue under swoosh at the midsole :smh: Its QC sadly but you scored them for a deal so bust them out.

^ yea i know theyre legit, its just kinda tough accepting those flaws....ive got/ seen the gap between the midsole and upper before, but its usually not this bad...also add the chewed up/ uneven & sloppy black leather by the wings logo & its almost too much to let slide. I think i can probly find another pair for around 250 if not a little less...love the leather on these though-

Back
Top Bottom