Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man im addicted. Need some black toes in my life

@marcusjonesig

Nice pic[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Peep'd your IG your have a beautiful family and two beautiful little girls #salute [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
So are all the other 1s going to be remastered or should I get the Black and Whites when I have the money?

Eventually yes I would imagine, why not when they will sell again, but for black whites it won't be for a long time, they have the NA treatment and the leather is not bad, pm me if your serious, I have a ds pair size 12

Eventually yes I would imagine, why not when they will sell again, but for black whites it won't be for a long time, they have the NA treatment and the leather is not bad, pm me if your serious, I have a ds pair size 12
Maybe sometime later, don't know when focusing on the Bordeauxs (money wise good) and I really want a pair of carmine 6s. So many releases coming up I'm worried about like the Air Jordan 1 X Slam Dunks and the "Sweater" 7s.  I'll be sure to hit you up later and thank you!

Maybe sometime later, don't know when focusing on the Bordeauxs (money wise good) and I really want a pair of carmine 6s. So many releases coming up I'm worried about like the Air Jordan 1 X Slam Dunks and the "Sweater" 7s.  I'll be sure to hit you up later and thank you!

No problem bruh, let me know

And good luck on the hunt

Anyone like those Air Jordan Retro + 1 White/ midnight navy/ metallic silver joints? They were my first Jordans back in 2001 elementary school days. I was so hyped because they were numbered on the inside tounge and giant jumpman keychain lol smh...yes I kept it on I was a jit. I had to pick up another pair off eBay sure to post pics once arrival.

Last edited:
And I feel like a fool dropping $625. For a second I felt good that I dodged prices when they were in the $800s. Saw a pair on FCNY for $350 a couple weeks ago. Sweet sweet misery.

Don't feel bad. I think a lot of people thought they would soar in price similar to the black/golds. IMO these are highly slept on. I love my pair and they are more well put together than the black/golds. Don't let the lack of hype fool you.

Black/ whites can still be had for great prices. Since im sending my original pair back to the seller ive been searching for a replacement. Im an 11 in 1s (tight at first but when the leather stretches a bit 11 is PERFECT). Ive found 11.5s for as low as 200...but lowest ive found 11s is 260...really want that perfect fit of sz 11 but 11.5 is completely fine i might just have to take that .5 up- or just keep searching. Surprised honestly that these blk/ white are just sitting at these low (relatively) prices. Best quality og 1 (of og cws anyway) before the 'remaster' hands- down...theyre dope af.

Last edited:
The Black and Whites will go up already seeing the smaller sizes at like 400-500 at FC ..... These will be the next shadows in my opinion a year from now they'll be dried up... And I agree about the quality better than royals IMO

Black/ whites can still be had for great prices. Since im sending my original pair back to the seller ive been searching for a replacement. Im an 11 in 1s (tight at first but when the leather stretches a bit 11 is PERFECT). Ive found 11.5s for as low as 200...but lowest ive found 11s is 260...really want that perfect fit of sz 11 but 11.5 is completely fine i might just have to take that .5 up- or just keep searching. Surprised honestly that these blk/ white are just sitting at these low (relatively) prices. Best quality og 1 (of og cws anyway) before the 'remaster' hands- down...theyre dope af.

Weird it's usually the opposite. There are far more sz 11's produced vs 11.5. I'm always stuck between those two sizes as well.

Last edited:
Are Chicago 1s in a sz 12.5 harder to find? I lucked up on Eastbay on RD for a size 12.5...and i would like another..but I only see a lot of 12s or 13s...I saw one 12.5 for sale from the UK

Anyone like those Air Jordan Retro + 1 White/ midnight navy/ metallic silver joints? They were my first Jordans back in 2001 elementary school days. I was so hyped because they were numbered on the inside tounge and giant jumpman keychain lol smh...yes I kept it on I was a jit. I had to pick up another pair off eBay sure to post pics once arrival.
I'm hunting HARD for a size 12 in these, so dope.  

On some good news by boy told me I could come pickup his DS OG all 2001 Royals today for $400.  They are 11.5's, I need a 12 SMH.  Maybe I can find a frag or royal size 12 swap.  The thrill of the hunt.

I'm hunting HARD for a size 12 in these, so dope.  

On some good news by boy told me I could come pickup his DS OG all 2001 Royals today for $400.  They are 11.5's, I need a 12 SMH.  Maybe I can find a frag or royal size 12 swap.  The thrill of the hunt.

Word that is the color but looking at the wings logo they might be the retro...good look though.

Nice pick up hmu if you want to get rid of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom