Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What kind of insoles do you guys rock with 1's.

They Kill my feet.
i wore my bred 1 customs today to the ellenton outlet and man i love them. also i got the dr scholls custom fit orthotic inserts and man they are incredible and make any shoe so comfy (u know the ones the computer tells u which inserts u need) i would recommend them for any shoe

im so happy. got all the 1s I wanted this year and I think im done for good. now wheres the pizza party?

yeah if the 2014 sport blue KOs have the jumpman im jumpin off a cliff lol
:rofl:

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 this where you been? Haha, that Blk/Red 1 threads a mess even with the mods patrolling. :lol:
:lol: Yeah man. I just got sick of reading so many posts about people begging for favors, complaining and whining, or just the overall negativity in there. Too much salt for my taste moving at too fast of a rate for my digestive system. Plus over here is where most of the NA 1s/Air Pizza OG gang resides and conglomerates anyways. :lol:

Does anyone know if there are GM pairs of these? Just wondering in case I pull the trigger on getting a pair
I have seen a fake somewhat close. The upper was basically the same but a weirder and shorter cut and the sole was non glittery and non translucent, (exactly like the sole of the celtics). But that's basically it, never seen a GM. Too hard to replicate IMO.

Last edited:
What does the KO stand for? IIRC, no one has a 100% answer right.

Anybody care to shed some light on the AJKO model? I wanna be educated
Your pretty much right fam, I don't think there is a definitive answer. This is just my opinion though, I've always thought KO meant knockout and the canvas was supposed to correlate to boxing shoes in those days. I also know Canvas is a common material for skate shoes and Air Jordan 1s were pretty popular among those skate groups. I have no idea what KO or AJKO could have to do with skating though besides getting knocked out from a face plant or something. Then again I don't know skating at all besides playing the video games :lol:

Dont know if its been mentioned or not in this thread. But Ive seen two style codes mentioned for 2014: 555088 123 & 555088-104.

No color codes yet.

Last edited:
The one on top is Retro High Premier – Khaki / Hyper Verde – Midnight Navy (2009) General Release
The bottom is Retro High Premier – White / Metallic Platinum (2009) Limited, released 
thanks for the info. Gotta find them khakis when I heal from paying a reseller for these breds. Happy to add them tho. Had to rearrange the closet so took this shot and some pics with original jordans

Anyone know a place online with Human Highlight Reels for a low price? Would appreciate any info

:smh: I just want to finish off my bred/shadow/royal trio...

I love my DMP's, but those 2013's got me going crazy over here empty handed

Your pretty much right fam, I don't think there is a definitive answer. This is just my opinion though, I've always thought KO meant knockout and the canvas was supposed to correlate to boxing shoes in those days. I also know Canvas is a common material for skate shoes and Air Jordan 1s were pretty popular among those skate groups. I have no idea what KO or AJKO could have to do with skating though besides getting knocked out from a face plant or something. Then again I don't know skating at all besides playing the video games :lol:

I don't think it has to do with skateboarding haha. Suede is ideal, there's a reason no one skates in vans eras and authentics

Thanks for the info tho. You were the only one interested in the history and story behind the shoes. This is what NT is missing. There are very few old heads willing to drop knowledge.

The reason I love shoes is because of the allure and the story and the design inspiration

still mad i never got the black toe KO's. got the breds and passed on the black toes at $120 shipped :x albeit this was last year but still

give me more KO's and no hype and ill be happy, low price, nice shoe. thats all i want. yall can have everything else.

I don't think it has to do with skateboarding haha. Suede is ideal, there's a reason no one skates in vans eras and authentics

Thanks for the info tho. You were the only one interested in the history and story behind the shoes. This is what NT is missing. There are very few old heads willing to drop knowledge.

The reason I love shoes is because of the allure and the story and the design inspiration

Couldn't have said that any better, fam. I'm not the only one though lol. I know @AirThompson and @lamekilla and a few others love shoes just as much or more than I do. It's what I love about NT the most. Being able to share all that

still mad i never got the black toe KO's. got the breds and passed on the black toes at $120 shipped :x albeit this was last year but still

give me more KO's and no hype and ill be happy, low price, nice shoe. thats all i want. yall can have everything else.

There's an 11.5 in buy/sell for $160. I'm sure you can talk him down to $120

There are actually a ton of AJKOs in buy/sell for some reason. Y'all should peep

Couldn't have said that any better, fam. I'm not the only one though lol. I know @AirThompson and @lamekilla and a few others love shoes just as much or more than I do. It's what I love about NT the most. Being able to share all that

I miss when B1lly Hoyle used to be on here. But I do love when BIP Roberts posts because his knowledge runs DEEP

I'm about to start a thread in general that discusses unique information/back story/information you might not have known.

If you haven't already, I highly suggest picking up the book "Driven from Within". It goes through every Jordan from 1-20 and talks about the story and design inspiration

Don't forget me in y'all list lol I ask questions all the time if I don't know the story

Haha you too

I just miss when NT was full of people who asked questions and old heads who had a DEEP knowledge on sneakers.

I wish ninja would stop picking fights with people and just share his knowledge on shoes.

Haha you too

I just miss when NT was full of people who asked questions and old heads who had a DEEP knowledge on sneakers.

I wish ninja would stop picking fights with people and just share his knowledge on shoes.

Eventually them heads that drop knowledge will be us. I got my cousin in the culture and I try to teach him everything I know. It's a good feeling man on both ends shining the light or recieving it. Wish it was love everywhere in this culture but now a days it comes with a lot of extra bs.

Either later tonight after this game or tomorrow I'm gonna start that thread in general. I'll link y'all to it when it's ready

Back
Top Bottom