• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Btw, FINALLY GOT MY BANNEDS!

Last post of the night for me. Definitely haven't posted this much in a while. Reaching my quota lol.

Just saw this at Glendale galeria. Can't tell if Flight23 or just a regular FA. Looks like F23. Definitely coming though.

Ok bro. Go take your pictures again with your trick or treat basket. That one pic says all I need to know about you fam.
TF is this?! Lmaoooo
The thirst for likes w the props and hashtags is real. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gotta put an asterisk on some of these new ___s, man :lol:

Very nice pick up on those White/Navy Additions a few pages back though.

I love all of those Addition pairs, but that one in particular is just really clean and feels like a good representative of how new Jordan colorways were during that '99-'03ish run.

Last edited:
Can't even get a like per hashtag [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I swear yall in here acting like some OG strict *** nuns.....can't wear joggers with 1s, can't wear shorts with 1s, can't take funny comical pics with 1s. I see more shoes in box pics than shoes on feet bustin them out pics in here. I guess I should keep my kicks boxed up and stare at them once every 5 years like the rest of you peons.

Your shot was corny but not half as bad as the ballerina poses in nature that most post. I dig the creativity bro. Do your thing

Funny to see people saying how much better the inaccurate AJ1 sole looks on the AJKO's as opposed to the accurate Vandal sole.

What happened to the OG remastered mentality? I'm just wilding on it I don't care just find it amusing.

Funny to see people saying how much better the inaccurate AJ1 sole looks on the AJKO's as opposed to the accurate Vandal sole.

What happened to the OG remastered mentality? I'm just wilding on it I don't care just find it amusing.
I dont get it either. The vandal sole doesn't bother me one bit.

i never really noticed how big the difference between the vandal sole and the regular sole on the KOs :rolleyes

I dont get it either. The vandal sole doesn't bother me one bit.

that side by side is brutal... it looks ok on the chicagos

Back
Top Bottom