Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

29yrs old here, started my rookie season collecting in Jan w/ the Chicago 1s. Got all of the NA 1s that I wanted except for the XQ and skipped on the Laney's and Highlight Reel. Glad I finished the year w/ the Bred's. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone grabbing highlights from dtlr if they're bogo I'm in for a 12 if anyone wants one
you can find them on ebay for around 80 shipped if you want a pair, i just scooped one in my size and am going to make them lakers customs. will post pics later

29yrs old here, started my rookie season collecting in Jan w/ the Chicago 1s. Got all of the NA 1s that I wanted except for the XQ and skipped on the Laney's and Highlight Reel. Glad I finished the year w/ the year w/ the Bred's. 
pimp.gif

Really wanted the XQ's as well and passed on the Reels. Wish I didn't pass on shadows but I'm ending the year with royals

I was expecting to see a bunch of royals for sale after the breds, but there are hardly any. And the prices are crazy. Awesome yr for ones tho. Black toe>shadow>bred>royal

I was expecting to see a bunch of royals for sale after the breds, but there are hardly any. And the prices are crazy. Awesome yr for ones tho. Black toe>shadow>bred>royal

Wait....The Black toes are your 1st choice for 1s this year? :lol:

I always thought the royals and black/reds were my favorite 1s in a tie, then I got the shadows and that all changed.

You must not have royals?

Shadows are up there they go with everything and the quality is A+ (not royal but A+)

Anybody have any ideas of where to get a pair of Shadows in 9 or 9.5 for 30-40 above retail? Looked on Ebay and haven't had much luck. Thanks in advance.

You must not have royals?

Shadows are up there they go with everything and the quality is A+ (not royal but A+)
lol, correct, no royals yet. Posted a pic a few pages back of my current ones. I'm not taking into account quality, just the colorway. Quality wise, Royals must be serious bc shadows are great. I'd put Celtics and Laney high in the quality rank too. all the NA ones seem well made

Black toe is my personal favorite shoe ever. Old love 1s and the 2013 OGs, nothing better to me man. Love em. I need some fresh old loves bad...

This, black toes are awesome. Wore my old loves into the ground, 2013's following suit

Just got black toes about a month ago haven't worn them yet probably going to swap tongues first.... I'm really looking to get a tongue From a pair of royals hope to find someone with a beat gm pair so I can get one or just use highlights

Why would you get a royal tongue and pay royal prices when you can get the highlight reels. Gm royals still arnt cheap lol plus the nike air is well in royal I don't think that would look right on black toes IMO

I foolishly passed on the 'Shadows' when they were sitting in a Shoe Palace AFTER release
mean.gif

I think my top 3 1's at the moment would be:

Wh/Blk/Rd

Wh/Rd

Blk/Rd

I wish I was able to get the black toes :smh: struck out on them hard and I was never able to find them when I had cash. Hopefully I can find a pair DS soon

I wish I was able to get the black toes :smh: struck out on them hard and I was never able to find them when I had cash. Hopefully I can find a pair DS soon

I looked for a long time as I was out of town on release day but I got a pair for 190 shipped off the bay I asked every seller for straight PayPal on every legit pair I saw for about a month until somebody accepted

Last edited:
Why would you get a royal tongue and pay royal prices when you can get the highlight reels. Gm royals still arnt cheap lol plus the nike air is well in royal I don't think that would look right on black toes IMO

I want that cotton tongue...

The blue Nike I will deal with if I can find a set

Most likely end up using a highlight reel pair

Back
Top Bottom