Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After 9 years... I can finally rock this jacket in October! Lol

:nthat: LGM!

The pic looks like mids to me .... Swoosh stiching off for remastered thus far. But hey we'll see ....

EDIT: personally I think somewhere in Asia in December factories wil be pumping out royals -- if they're legit is the big questo.

Last edited:
Rocking my Beatup 2013 BRed. Creased like a Man,

saw a LEGIT DS 10US on the Bay for 400$ shipped - should have grabbed it

Sold in 4 minutes, when I came back to check it.

Srs? Would have grabbed those for my brother. I would have paid the difference for him but ain't no way in hell he'd gonna lay $700 for a pair

My thoughts with this royals remaster talk...

If I recall, the frag news broke out around this time last year which was schedule for a December release...collabo and not a GR..

If royals do come back I don't believe it's in OG form... Possibly another collabo...and I don't believe the remaster royals would be announce in the beginning of the 4th quarter and release in that quarter...

Then again it's Nike...

Just my $.02

My thoughts with this royals remaster talk...

If I recall, the frag news broke out around this time last year which was schedule for a December release...collabo and not a GR..

If royals do come back I don't believe it's in OG form... Possibly another collabo...and I don't believe the remaster royals would be announce in the beginning of the 4th quarter and release in that quarter...

Then again it's Nike...

Just my $.02
Agreed.
Hopefully it's announced before the lows release lol
laugh.gif

Probably a 1.5 like they are supposedly doing with breds
This is my guess.

Apparently there's a F&F Fragment with an etched black logo? I actually prefer the way the released generally. Looks cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom