Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question, and I'm only asking because I can not remember if it's true or not (I blame it on my medication), but is it common for a pair of shoes to have two different production dates on a left side versus a right side?

Last edited:
Quick question, and I'm only asking because I can not remember if it's true or not (I blame it on my medication), but is it common for a pair of shoes to have two different production dates on a left side versus a right side?

It can happen.

I even had a pair of Lebron China 4s that each shoe had a different number (cuz they were x/xxx

Correct. I have older retros that the production dates vary on the left shoe and right shoe.

Quite common

bballermarkie bballermarkie scoop0625 scoop0625 Bert. Bert.

Repped you all. Reason I asked is because I found a pair of royals that had a 9/13-12 - 11/09/12 on one side and 9/11/12 - 11/08/12 on the other. The font on the ending 11/08/12 looks off compared to the other.

as long as everything else checks out on them you should be fine. a lot of my shoes have different production dates from the other 

Decided I was going to wear my shadows to work today and I just realized that up close, they are beat (scuffs, cuts, yellowing) but from 5 feet away, they look brand new

Are the AJ1 Royal Lows good quality? Would they be worth $100 in your opinion?

Quality is meh

The toe box blue leather is plastic

But for beaters and $100 it's a good buy

$100 can't buy any nice looking shoes really but these look hood

Back
Top Bottom