Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Went out to SM just to check it out. Horrible opening. I got there at around 9am and waited on line for almost 2 hours to move 20 feet. I didn't mind being in the back  because I wasn't going to camp out, but man it was painfully slow. No organization, people who had been in already getting back in line with their friends, etc. I finally said F this and left. I don't mind waiting in line but at least be efficient about it  
mean.gif

Last edited:
how long you think the maroons will still be there? I want to drive out there but not if they'll be out by the time i get there.

Honestly I would not know. There was no way of telling how many Maroons they got.

WOW! If only my darn back wasn't the way it is now, I'd drive up there right now :frown:

Your health > shoes

Im sure theyll be other opportunities for these LA 1s if theyre anything like the NY 1s

Went out to SM just to check it out. Horrible opening. I got there at around 9am and waited on line for almost 2 hours to move 20 feet. I didn't mind being in the back  because I wasn't going to camp out, but man it was painfully slow. No organization, people who had been in already getting back in line with their friends, etc. I finally said F this and left. I don't mind waiting in line but at least be efficient about it  :smh:  

It was a sh*t show. Even mofos with wristbands that were handed out like at 8am were jumping in with friends way in the front cuz they werent looking at #s. They just saw if you had one and let you inside the store. Smh

It was a sh*t show. Even mofos with wristbands that were handed out like at 8am were jumping in with friends way in the front cuz they werent looking at #s. They just saw if you had one and let you inside the store. Smh
I knew there was some BS going on with the line moving that slow. I saw a lot of this 
sick.gif

So I'm better of not even trying to go after work like around 5pm?
Hard to tell if those 1k pairs will last. I would give them a call and see if they still have them later, there might still be a chance. 

Honestly I wish I had waited until about now to go to see if the line had died down. 

The resellers are trying the market with these 1s ... FC around $5xx and have seen folks pushing F&Fs for $7xx.

Last edited:
Yep I was hesitant but now I'm copping after this yeezy release
yea they are fire. Footaction did ny dirty by having that weak *** opening at rf, meanwhile chi city and cali getting all the love. Nike heard people whining about ny privilege and finally stepped in :lol:

yea they are fire. Footaction did ny dirty by having that weak *** opening at rf, meanwhile chi city and cali getting all the love. Nike heard people whining about ny privilege and finally stepped in :lol:

In the end tho... Any release in NY > other cities...

To be fair, the post he quoted explicitly said "...and Jerry Seinfeld use to wear the maroons back in the day."

He never said that he was referring to what was in the picture.
Exactly, if I knew Seinfeld wore the Sport Blue 6s then of course I've seen the show.  Also Larry David was the only one that wore the Maroon 6s; Seinfeld wore the Grape 5s, Cardinal 7s, and of course the Sport Blue 6s.  Here's a picture of Larry David in the Maroon 6s with Seinfeld:

Back
Top Bottom