Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If anyone looked up the style # on Dino's tweet, that's for the Cyber Monday 1s 
laugh.gif

Edit:

I searched the style code and the results were the Jordan 1s that will be released Cyber Monday.

Last edited:
Remastered black n red would be amaze, but I won't hold my breath until it emerges

I wouldn't bet on them being that Black and Red jordan 1 until pics emerge. Hopefully I am wrong though
I searched the style code and the results were the Jordan 1s that will be released Cyber Monday.

If anyone looked up the style # on Dino's tweet, that's for the Cyber Monday 1s 
laugh.gif

Edit:

Nah, Dino is right. The Cyber Monday style code is 555088 006.

Lol, I just realized I have the "Go-Bots" version of a 1s collection:

-UNC
-Lasers (soon to be Frag customs)
-Highlight Reels
-Carmines
-1.5 Chis
-1.5 Breds

Gobots1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ****. Black/reds gonna drop again?

Oh well, having learned from the past, it seems I'm ready to expect for the best, if not the worst

Hopefully it would go like Chi's (w/o the "not dropping in southeast asia" thing)

Oh ****. Black/reds gonna drop again?

Oh well, having learned from the past, it seems I'm ready to expect for the best, if not the worst

Hopefully it would go like Chi's (w/o the "not dropping in southeast asia" thing)

Don't look to much into that. Just cause it has the same colors doesn't mean it's the same shoe. There could be 100's of combos they could do with black red white. I still think Nike is on their troll game and will be a while till true breds drop. That's why they dropped lows, 1.5.

Don't look to much into that. Just cause it has the same colors doesn't mean it's the same shoe. There could be 100's of combos they could do with black red white. I still think Nike is on their troll game and will be a while till true breds drop. That's why they dropped lows, 1.5.
Balt made it specific by adding "Hi retro OG" and the colorway "blk/varsity red -white" which means the Black and Red NA 1s.  If he would have just put "Hi retro" it could have the Jumpman Air branding.  Black/Varsity Red/White is the colorway for the Black and Red 1s, White/Black/Gym Red is the colorway for the Black Toe 1s, and White/Varsity Red/Black is the colorway for the Chicago 1s.

Last edited:
Balt made it specific by adding "Hi retro OG" and the colorway "blk/varsity red -white" which means the Black and Red NA 1s.  If he would have just put "Hi retro" it could have the Jumpman Air branding.  Black/Varsity Red/White is the colorway for the Black and Red 1s, White/Black/Gym Red is the colorway for the Black Toe 1s, and White/Varsity Red/Black is the colorway for the Chicago 1s.

Doesn't matter. Sbb and cyber Monday's are labeled as high og and they are not an original colorway. Bet it's going to be a Frankenstein colorway like the 72-10 11s just using the 1 silhouette.

Doesn't matter. Sbb and cyber Monday's are labeled as high og and they are not an original colorway. Bet it's going to be a Frankenstein colorway like the 72-10 11s just using the 1 silhouette.
The High OG means that it will have Nike Air Branding, High OG doesn't mean it's an OG colorway. 

The High OG means that it will have Nike Air Branding, High OG doesn't mean it's an OG colorway. 

Fair enough but any high 1 coming out now is most likely Nike air. The NYC and la 1s are exception because they are paying homage to the Jordan stores

Reverse Breds would be kinda cool...

:nerd:

Edit... Damn, I'm getting drunk

I might be joining you. Tried throwing on my chicagos tonight and it was a struggle just to get them on lol. Not sure if it's 1s always being difficult to put on or the beverages

Back
Top Bottom