• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just saw this on Facebook
So $560 for the pack or just the 1s? Obligatory, where?

hella photoshopped, price font is OFF :lol:

hella photoshopped, price font is OFF :lol:

Nah, I've seen that same look for the weird stuff like MTMs that have prices that don't jibe with their regular stuff. They just print the price out at the store and stick it up there, I'd imagine.

Tbh the bold-colored font in general strains my eyes, especially with the black bg. No offense to those guys who use it though.

Let's get back on track lol

With balt dropping info on possible b/red 1 next year, I feel it's 2012-2013 all over again, with the saltiness and everything 
laugh.gif

Call someone out for using red font, proceeds to use yellow font. #NTlogic? [emoji]129300[/emoji] This thread use to be really enjoyable…

Y'all honestly do ride that AirSak dude's nuts too much. His posts hold the same weight as anyone else's post in here to me; if it's on the page, I'll read it. It's just not that serious lol.

Looks like the problem will solve itself pretty soon. Homey telling us all to go to h e double hockey sticks

Looks like the problem will solve itself pretty soon. Homey telling us all to go to h e double hockey sticks

Unless he gets banned he'll still post and we'll all be his friends again.

Internet isn't that serious but it certainly made my morning improve dramatically

Back
Top Bottom