• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Matchy matchy Sunday....

The regrets on passing on the black frags... I got orange, green, and red... Smh.. Maybe my outlet has EM..

Quick question guys, how do you all buy DS jordans? I'd go broke if I tried to buy some og breds. Lol.
NPH-dissapoint.gif

It's simple, have knowledge between real and fakes, search the sites, find the shoe you want, haggle the price a bit, pay for the shoe, and wait until they arrive.

Last edited:
Passing on CM1's to score the 6's gotta pick n choose :rolleyes

If anyone needs help PM me I can cop locally :nerd:

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be passing on the CM1s. After waitin a minuttttteee for these to drop in price at my local factory outlet, I was finally able to cop the Black Fragment AT1s for $60. Quality on this pair is amazing lol. This pair def on par with my Frag 1s imo. Good luck to the AJ1 fam tryin to cop the CM's. I'll be tryin to help out a couple members on here. Peace!

been looking at these and the obsidians for a while now

How much are DS knick 1s right now?sz 9.5 if it matters.

They actually do have fakes but like you said alp alp , they are very obvious.

I actually came across OG black white fakes that dunksrnice posted somewhere here in this forum since i was doing research on the OGs i bought a while back. Those ones where scary close to the real pairs.the only giveaway that they were fake were the padded sockliner. Eveything else was spot on to the real pairs.

How much are DS knick 1s right now?sz 9.5 if it matters.
I actually came across OG black white fakes that dunksrnice posted somewhere here in this forum since i was doing research on the OGs i bought a while back. Those ones where scary close to the real pairs.the only giveaway that they were fake were the padded sockliner. Eveything else was spot on to the real pairs.
they're still pretty reasonable, probably in the $225 neighborhood, give or take.

Back
Top Bottom