Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Once someone customs the outsole black I might regret passing, other than that I'm good. Can the outsole be dyed on these? LOL

you could paint them and put a sole protector on it. that might work.

Last edited:
Anybody else never get a confirmation email from NDC??
I havnt. struck out at the mall, luckily got home when sizes popped back up

Edit: read it wrong. I always get confirmation emails, just not for these yet .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikr thank god that day people chased after those toro 4s :lol: footlocker employee straight up told me cop as much as you want because no one wanted them. Copped 3

Same here, everyone around me in the FTL line was getting a guaranteed ticket for Toros while I was getting a guaranteed ticket for Shadows. Ended up doubling up on release day.

Anybody else never get a confirmation email from NDC??
I havnt. struck out at the mall, luckily got home when sizes popped back up

Edit: read it wrong. I always get confirmation emails, just not for these yet .
No I think you read it right. I always get the confirmation emails too but havent got one for these yet and ordered this morning at exactly 10:24am. Also my order doesnt show in my history and I cant pull it up manually on NDC order status either. But just spoke to a girl at NDC customer service and she said they are having some issues today and she couldnt even pull up my order but if I got to the confirmation page and got an order number then it "probably" went thru. Really instills confidence... But i even tried to cop another pair now that they restocked and strangely enough it said I exceeded the "quantity limit" for this item so I guess I should be good. Funny thing is I got thru on footaction right before NDC but went back and cancelled the FA order cause NDC was $7 cheaper with the free shipping. Of course now I may end up regretting that. But worse case scenario I bet I can walk in my local mall tmrw and cop these if I wanted...

NDC system is down

and hasn't caught back up all the way with this mornings orders per NDC Live Chat w/ Rep

If anybody needs an assist.. I'm gonna be at the Nike store shortly.. Buddy just left there and said plenty of sizes left... This is Only for the regulars in this thread...

Just pm me.. Don't want the mods to Crack down on this..

Last edited:
If anybody needs an assist.. I'm gonna be at the Nike store shortly.. Buddy just left there and said plenty of sizes left... This is Only for the regulars in this thread...

Just pm me.. Don't want the mods to Crack down on this..
Good to see you helping out the NT Fam 
nthat.gif

The cyber 1 s sold out instantly here in Australia, I thought since they are a retro + colour way they may sit. I think they are a clean shoe, just too many shoes dropping such as Maroon 6 and Aqua 8 to cop.  

Back
Top Bottom