Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked up the CMs (from Exhibition for those in the area)

I'll see if I can restrain myself from ruining them until next fall

Got shipping confirmation from ndc. Now to pack up the black/gums so I can ship as soon as I sell them now that I'll never wear them again.

They been had fakes of CM
Why? 
laugh.gif

CMs already don't have resale on them. Making fakes just seems like a waste of time. 

Taken for DNA, but still selling the shoes? :rofl: This can't be real life...:lol:

Just when I thought I've seen it all, another listing comes up just as funny as the last.

Last edited:
I would have thrown the shoes in the trash them things are like Christine, whoever buy them gonna run into the middle of the street in traffic :lol: bad luck [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all ever see posts like this LOL? Dude has about 3-4 posts with only one shoe for sale haha

Dude stole the display shoes
I remember when people would steal the display shoe (without the box) and then try and come back and say we sold them only one shoe, with no receipt. :lol: :smh:

It's like, "you mean to say we charged you for the shoes and you walked out of our store with only one shoe, no box, no receipt and you didn't notice just the left shoe in the bag? Get out of here with that!" :lol:

Last edited:
My second order for the Cyber Monday's got cancelled.  Different account, different card.  Guess Meg was on her game. LOL

Last edited:
I remember when people would steal the display shoe (without the box) and then try and come back and say we sold them only one shoe, with no receipt. :lol: :smh:

It's like, "you mean to say we charged you for the shoes and you walked out of our store with only one shoe, no box, no receipt and you didn't notice just the left shoe in the bag? Get out of here with that!" :lol:

ec64a96553456f442c1b5942d2e5cf8d8c4fbf11c75a2f21f3c656b09a2fec2c.jpg

Don't know where that came from but great choice in music. 

What releasing next fellas? 

Back
Top Bottom