Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got my pair in from Nike and I must say I'm happy with the quality. However , for me these fit tighter and more stiff than the UNC, chicagos and SBBs. They even look small lol Idk if it's just an illusion from the solid black colorway.

Received my pair today from NDC with noticable creasing on the left shoe right out the box. Don't know whether return them or stick with them since they're sold out. [emoji]128577[/emoji]

Keep em! IMO, why you go through the trouble of getting a pair ya know. They are gonna crease regardless. Jus my opinion.

That's what I was thinking. Some times my OCD gets the best of me [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Just wanted to check if anyone else's pairs were the same.

Received my pair today from NDC with noticable creasing on the left shoe right out the box. Don't know whether return them or stick with them since they're sold out. [emoji]128577[/emoji]
One of my pairs of SBBs came like that, it's NBD you just wear em an enjoy them. At least with these you can return and find on eastbay or another website for retail. SBBs I had no choice but to keep them lol.

One of my pairs of SBBs came like that, it's NBD you just wear em an enjoy them. At least with these you can return and find on eastbay or another website for retail. SBBs I had no choice but to keep them lol.

Same with my sbb

Got an email from ups that my package was delivered never heard a knock on the door and my package was no where to be found. Bet the ups driver delivered to the wrong house in the neighborhood and someone got a free pair of cyber Monday's

Got an email from ups that my package was delivered never heard a knock on the door and my package was no where to be found. Bet the ups driver delivered to the wrong house in the neighborhood and someone got a free pair of cyber Monday's
[emoji]128531[/emoji] damn dude someone came up on you. Hopefully it's an old persons house so they can return to you

depending on where he lives and who his neighbors are he may be assed out on those CMs

Has anyone used a can of never wet champs brand on their chi's or sbb's?Im going to unds my pairs shortly and I don't want to use the wrong pretreatment.Ive used it in the past on foams and other retro's without negative side effects just trying to be sure.

Has anyone used a can of never wet champs brand on their chi's or sbb's?Im going to unds my pairs shortly and I don't want to use the wrong pretreatment.Ive used it in the past on foams and other retro's without negative side effects just trying to be sure.
Hell no dude. I let my kicks go thru the elements for a good bit before using Chems

Hell no dude. I let my kicks go thru the elements for a good bit before using Chems
I may wait on the no wet if it will strip the paint at all.I have to clean any pair of shoes I wear before leaving the house unless their beaters.OCD when it comes to keeping the kicks clean.

I may wait on the no wet if it will strip the paint at all.I have to clean any pair of shoes I wear before leaving the house unless their beaters.OCD when it comes to keeping the kicks clean.
shoes are asphalt have to run thru the weathering process (like letting the leather age) couple of times before deep cleaning. For SHATTERED BACKBOARDS DO NOT USE ANYTHING WATER/CHEMICAL AND HARSH BRUSHES ON TOE BOX OR BACK HEELS. Use a small cloth light water

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom