• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dec-19 who's feeling the KO breds??

This is one of my older pics I've worn all of these except 2 or 3 at this point but I'll get around 2 taking a pic of everything soon. Very dope collections in this thread! Keep it up everyone. #1love

Only gripe I have with the KOs is that I wish the entire shoe was canvas, don't like how the collar is leather, blame it on my OCD lol

Yesssssss KO's. I'm all in even though I have the breds already with the jumpman. Need these Nike air ones

I gotta purchase KOs off a euro site correct? No US release tomorrow? Or is the us release gonna come at some point?

I gotta purchase KOs off a euro site correct? No US release tomorrow? Or is the us release gonna come at some point?
Doesn't look like a release for us tomorrow sadly, so yes to the first question

I would hope a us release does come soon though, mold free of course lol

GL on copping those 750s bro

Lol I'm glad you got em bro, I told you to keep with the faith. I'm not gonna try very hard I know it's Ls all over. The only ones I really wanted I own the pirate black 350.. So it's watevs, glad you got your pair though bro

unDS'ed my carmine 1s yesterday. they are so narrow and uncomfortable. stuffed them with some socks in hopes of them stretching out.

unDS'ed my carmine 1s yesterday. they are so narrow and uncomfortable. stuffed them with some socks in hopes of them stretching out.
I've been there. Sent them back to Nike after 1 wear. 

I honestly thought it would be a lot more comfortable considering the relative softness of the white leather compared to plastic mids.

Back
Top Bottom