Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Chi 1's this past Saturday. So comfy. Leather is better than my bred 1's and Royal 1's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
dope 
smokin.gif

man im starting to lose hope on finding some chi 1s... all these people on ebay want $450...
eBay is always priced higher than market because of seller fees. Just search your size and message like 20 sellers with a reasonable offer. My guess is you could get somebody to bite for 350

Last edited:
so what's the consensus on comfort with the Cyber Mondays? They look comfortable to me and I'm kind of feeling the simplicity of the shoe

eBay is always priced higher than market because of seller fees. Just search your size and message like 20 sellers with a reasonable offer. My guess is you could get somebody to bite for 350
nah the funny thing is i messaged people who had them priced at $500+ and the best offer was $400+

there isnt a single one in my size under $450 
so what's the consensus on comfort with the Cyber Mondays? They look comfortable to me and I'm kind of feeling the simplicity of the shoe
butter all day

Chi 1's this past Saturday. So comfy. Leather is better than my bred 1's and Royal 1's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
The materials on remastered pairs are worlds apart from the 2013 releases but out of the remastered pairs...  I find that the SBB's and UNC's have better materials than Chi's

Last edited:
Quote:
Don't like them... the materials are good but they are too plain for me.  They just look like rare air 1s to me but with black swoosh and Nike tongue tab.

Christmas bro. It's a seller's market right now. 

Hard to appreciate the quality of these until they're on foot. From the inside lining on the heel to the waxed laces to the overall comfort. Love em

Love it. Not ultraboost comfy but comfiest a 1 can get.

The GS pair though is terrible leather quality. The lady was pretty sad about it but she still really likes her pair.

Christmas bro. It's a seller's market right now. 
I think it can go either way...  people are broke from buying gifts so I don't see them spending money on the secondary market.  Sellers could also be desperate for Christmas money so they may drop prices to move them quicker.

The materials on remastered pairs are worlds apart from the 2013 releases but out of the remastered pairs...  I find that the SBB's and UNC's have better materials than Chi's
I am thinking about copping a pair of UNC as well. What do you think of the chi material versus Cyber Monday?

Back
Top Bottom