Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any news on the Release date (other than a January release) and availability of the black/cement jordan 1's??
Wow I'm shocked. It's your money but that red check and NA tag makes it all better...

Bred lows and a easy paint job would do wonders...maybe black out the elephant print....

Last edited:

Why yes you can...I remember you from the chi thread. Got a few pairs that day. Ego went thru the roof. Then you got jaded over the resale game. Stepping on the little guys. Aside from that you were cool. I just hate this kid gets picked on all the time.

Welcome back doe :nthat:
:pimp: :pimp: haha thanks boss. Yeah I'm done fighting them so I'll preach #TeamRetailOrBust to myself. They can have fun griping over resale.

wait, is OGMCMCXII the dude with the really skinny legs and loves tan joggers in every on shoe pic on instagram?

Wow I'm shocked. It's your money but that red check and NA tag makes it all better...

Bred lows and a easy paint job would do wonders...maybe black out the elephant print....
Wait are they really putting the red check and NA tag on it?  Tbh I think they're dope with and without them. I like the white color too-the red one is terrible though. I just cant do white on white midsoles. It's the main reason I didnt grab Cyber Mondays.

Checked my local foot locker's. Only size 11 and up for the cyber Monday 1's.

Want to grab from there since I got $20 off vip coupon.

Not sure what the hell this is. EP should've just stayed on the 3s. And it's a JM on them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] shawdow lows might be my last ones for a minute. Can't lie and say I want the metallic joints.

Whomever grailed is I will never buy from them. Coincidentally I have seen about 2 or 3 bad post on them. Where there is smoke...[emoji]128293[/emoji]

i like. let them hit outlets and even better
both shoes will be releasing at their respective cities. Hopefully I can scoop my pair tomorrow.

swap ny for la size 10.5?

Any word on the Royals droppin next yr? I could've sworn I saw something not too long after the bred news. At this point I think its inevitable

Wait are they really putting the red check and NA tag on it?  Tbh I think they're dope with and without them. I like the white color too-the red one is terrible though. I just cant do white on white midsoles. It's the main reason I didnt grab Cyber Mondays.
Sorry red wine aND Bryson Tiller got me gone. I was suggesting how to make a NT proof version...someone did a ps of a proper version of how they should've released. They dope as I continue to look at them but I was against them on first sight so...

Back
Top Bottom