Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
arent the blacks modeled after the actual PSNY 1s?
yea you're right. but the released pair didn't have the branding.

Last edited:
geezz what store do you shop at? :wink:

I got them from Mr. Alan's Elite in Grand Rapids Michigan. They have shops in Detroit too. They had a buy one get one free on all Jordan's except retros 2-14. I'm pretty sure if you call one of the locations they could find some more pairs. The cyber Monday's were 99

geezz what store do you shop at? :wink:

I got them from Mr. Alan's Elite in Grand Rapids Michigan. They have shops in Detroit too. They had a buy one get one free on all Jordan's except retros 2-14. I'm pretty sure if you call one of the locations they could find some more pairs. The cyber Monday's were 99

Da hell?

2 pairs of kicks for $99? Might go to one later today

The pictures are generic but they have great feedback, over 7,000 so I would bet they are very legit.

Edit: I didn't see all that negative feedback but then again it's still very minor considering all the good feedback they have... like addy85 addy85 , I would probably find a private seller if you were uneasy

Last edited:
Resale is dead on unc which is good. I'm not pulling the plug on scooping 2 pairs up yet until after Dons & WC 4s drop

Just curious. How many of you grabbed all 3 in 2015?

These were all easy to moderately hard to scoop up for retail... I'm more curious to hear from anyone here who copped the Frags at retail since it seemed VERY few people succeeded in doing so.

Last edited:
tr23 tr23

I tried for Chicagos, but struck out everywhere locally and online. Won raffle for SBBs and copped UNC 1s on SNKRS. One of these days I will get a pair of the 2015 Chicagos.

Offed a pair of Chicagos in a trade for camos [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] gotta reup my stock again.

@TR23

I tried for Chicagos, but struck out everywhere locally and online. Won raffle for SBBs and copped UNC 1s on SNKRS. One of these days I will get a pair of the 2015 Chicagos.
Chicagos ironically were the only ones I was able to get for retail. Had to pay resale on SBB and UNC lol

That's exactly what happened to me. EXCEPT, I thought I was successful on Eastbay, but they cancelled my order. Stopped trying other sites, thinking I had my one pair. :smh:

Wait... How did you pay resale on UNCs? They were either sitting or selling at/around retail after release...
I thought I would get them on SNKRS app but somehow struck out. No place near me had them in store.  Eastbay kept having sizes pop up for phone orders but everytime I called they were gone. So I bought them from a member for like 215

Last edited:
I'm more curious to hear from anyone here who copped the Frags at retail since it seemed VERY few people succeeded in doing so.

A NTer helped a lot of members land the Frags retail. He knew someone running an ATC service and dude came thru in the clutch! Wish I jumped on it at the time but I'm still happy that I have a pair in my collection.

Wait... How did you pay resale on UNCs? They were either sitting or selling at/around retail after release...
I thought I would get them on SNKRS app but somehow struck out. No place near me had them in store.  Eastbay kept having sizes pop up for phone orders but everytime I called they were gone. So I bought them from a member for like 215

Don't feel bad, we both thought these would be a little harder to obtain at a reasonable price after they dropped.

If it makes you feel any better, I paid $215 for one of my Chicago KOs on a preorder when the 1s hype really started coming around :smh: .. Luckily I was able to sell it for $180 and buy another pair for $100 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom