Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

No love for these? I couldn't help but cop them. They remind me of the Black Supreme Nike SB Dunk Lows.

People will appreciate these more later

I have a question, I can tell that of the AJ1s available now that the UNC isn't as hot, but do you think that prices around 160 - 170 are realistic? Just trying to weed out any crazy low prices that are for sure fake. This is for DS btw.

I would say that would bring up a red flag, only if no discounts were applied, because the shoes retailed at $160, add tax and possible shipping, adds up to about $175 without shipping and about $185 with shipping.

Now, unless they bought them from Villa (online), then maybe they could be realistically had for $170, if the seller is desperate to make only $10. My orders from Villa cost me whatever the retail price is without tax and free shipping to CA.

Last edited:
Been getting rid of stuff

Might honestly just narrow it down to bred, Royal, shadow and maybe Chicagos.

Don't Anna get rid of my kicks, closet looks awesome :/

I did that recently. Half by choice and half by circumstances.

You'll get bored with a mildly limited rotation quick. Especially if you stay on here and see everyone picking stuff up. As always, just when you think you're done or you wanna be done, JB comes out with something. I'm now slowly trying to require some lost variety.

I have a question, I can tell that of the AJ1s available now that the UNC isn't as hot, but do you think that prices around 160 - 170 are realistic? Just trying to weed out any crazy low prices that are for sure fake. This is for DS btw.

Those prices aren't unrealistic, though most UNCs can be had in the $180-$200 max range. Coming down slowly.

I've seen people in my local groups that bought sz 13's to resell and they ended up losing patience and moving them for under retail.  There's a possibility that you may find some under retail but it would be rare...  especially if it's a popular size.

zeroregret zeroregret , airgolden2123 airgolden2123 and babyjs23 babyjs23 , thanks for all of the replies. Only reason I ask is because my pair arrives tomorrow that I acquired for 162.28 off of a small sneaker site that has an eBay account. They are a size 12 and were first since the other 1s I want are not in a price range that I like. These will be my first pair of og 1s and did as much homework as I could before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
@ZeroRegret, @AIRGOLDEN2123 and @babyJs23, thanks for all of the replies. Only reason I ask is because my pair arrives tomorrow that I acquired for 162.28 off of a small sneaker site that has an eBay account. They are a size 12 and were first since the other 1s I want are not in a price range that I like. These will be my first pair of og 1s and did as much homework as I could before pulling the trigger.
Nice...  if you aren't sure, you could always get them legit checked when you have them in hand

Size 10.5 Frags on FC for $1,250

I could of sworn the lowest price was set at $1,400?

Last edited:
Posted in other threads not sure how reliable
But royals are coming back this year according sn$&@"news .com

Size 10.5 Frags on FC for $1,250

I could of sworn the lowest price was set at $1,400?

They have too many size 10.5s for sale right now, so in order for your pair to sell quick you have to go lower than their current asking price.

They wanted me to do that a few weeks ago with my Yeezy 750s, sell for $1,800 instead of $2,000 because they had 14 size 11s in stock already. I just held on to them instead, I'll take them back when the next 750 drops.

Posted in other threads not sure how reliable
But royals are coming back this year according sn$&@"news .com

Like I told you in the Fragment thread, take their information with a grain of salt. Again, their info comes from NT and Twitter/IG, nobody is plugging Sneaker News with exclusive, ground breaking, inside info. They're just going off hearsay and trying to get people to say "Sneaker News said Bred & Royal 1s dropping this year!"

A few months ago everybody was saying we're getting Banneds again this year, now look at some pics that are starting to surface:

image_1453820707_75798711.jpg

What are those, 1.5s? Don't look like the Banneds we currently have.

Point is, there's nothing concrete or definite out there as of yet. I would love to see a remastered version of Bred and Royal 1s but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see official pics or Nike/JB make the announcement.

Last edited:
Like I told you in the Fragment thread, take their information with a grain of salt. Again, their info comes from NT and Twitter/IG, nobody is plugging Sneaker News with exclusive, ground breaking, inside info. They're just going off hearsay and trying to get people to say "Sneaker News said Bred & Royal 1s dropping this year!"

A few months ago everybody was saying we're getting Banneds again this year, now look at some pics that are starting to surface:

image_1453820707_75798711.jpg

What are those, 1.5s? Don't look like the Banneds we currently have.

Point is, there's nothing concrete or definite out there as of yet. I would love to see a remastered version of Bred and Royal 1s but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see official pics or Nike/JB make the announcement.

Lol I just posted something similiar in that re-release bred thread lol

Back
Top Bottom