Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shane is killing me with the Frags tonight. Dammit. Hard to resist. Wearing them well too.

Is he that much of a AJ1 head?
Think he's just a Jordan head in general. Remember back then he was in some BC3s. His recent return he's been wearing alot of 1s. 

Havent been here in a while so I might as well share my cop of the night from eBay. I got these 1985 chicago's for $210 shipped considering the prices with this condition are more than what I paid. the $25 off $125 or more helped me decide to get them (auction stopped at $220 plus ship). With a little TLC these will look very nice. these will be my 2nd OGs( the first are b/w 1s). will post more pics when I get them in hand.

Funniest thing is I felt like many people tried to sell their Black/Reds this year in anticipation of a September release, now some people are saying 2017 
laugh.gif
What did I miss here?  They're set for a September release.  Where did you hear they weren't releasing?

Havent been here in a while so I might as well share my cop of the night from eBay. I got these 1985 chicago's for $210 shipped
considering the prices with this condition are more
than what I paid. the $25 off $125 or more helped me decide to get them (auction stopped at $220 plus ship). With a little TLC these will look very nice. these
will be my 2nd OGs( the first are b/w 1s). will post
more pics when I get them in hand.

Dude, that is sweet! Have you tried those on? I wonder what the comfort level is on these compared to today. I was 7 when these came out and didn't get into jordans til IV

Last edited:
So awesome man!^ I need a pair to display.
Dude, that is sweet! Have you tried those on? I wonder what the comfort level is on these compared to today. I was 7 when these came out and didn't get into jordans til IV
Thanks! I need this pair to rock. I still havent touched my 2015 pair lol. I've always liked a vintage, dirty due to age look in a shoe since they make them more special and adds character that you wont be getting after years of aging. Comfort level is pretty much the same to the retros IMO but quality is top notch. 

Thanks! I need this pair to rock. I still havent touched my 2015 pair lol. I've always liked a vintage, dirty due to age look in a shoe since they make them more special and adds character that you wont be getting after years of aging. Comfort level is pretty much the same to the retros IMO but quality is top notch. 

I'm so jealous! Nice pickup bro

I'm so jealous! Nice pickup bro
Thanks but no need to be jealous bro. There are a lot of OG Chi 1s floating around (The most available OG 1 out there IMO). Its just a matter of how much you want to pay for it. I just got lucky on this bidding paying a good price for a decent condition pair.

I forgot how shiny angelus paint is. I guess I can get the other shoe ready while my matte finisher and duller come in. Also, painting the wings logo is a PAIN. Had to order better brushes too.

What's up with all these black and white 1's for the holidays? If they redo the bw from 2014 I'd be kinda bummed lol.

Hey guys, I'm new to AJ 1 board and would like some opinions if a site like this is known or reputable for copping AJ 1 2015 chicagos. http://www.allseasonsneaker.com/product/retro-chicago-1s/ no paypal or just cc. Just lookin to cop fresh AJ 1 chicago for 400 or less @ size 9.5.

I'd stay away. it's a stock photo and the only photo. I know nothing about that site but it looks fishy to me plus down at the bottom there's a link to "drugs apparel"....... :rolleyes

I hope that they did not go through this, they should have waited until it is 100% confirmed unless they really do not want them no more.
I felt like there was a definite  spike on listings once SC and other big sneaker blogs picked up the rumors.  In the end maybe they will be right and they do release in Sept, but I think many people thought it was almost assured they would release since it got so much pub from the big sites. 
Happened to my boy
roll.gif
I told him to wait
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to AJ 1 board and would like some opinions if a site like this is known or reputable for copping AJ 1 2015 chicagos. http://www.allseasonsneaker.com/product/retro-chicago-1s/ no paypal or just cc. Just lookin to cop fresh AJ 1 chicago for 400 or less @ size 9.5.

I'd stay away. it's a stock photo and the only photo. I know nothing about that site but it looks fishy to me plus down at the bottom there's a link to "drugs apparel"....... :rolleyes
Drugs apparel is a clothing line and the shop is a store in Charlotte, NC. As far as their legitimacy I can't speak since I never bought anything there...

Back
Top Bottom