Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I copped but if they're plastic they're going back #returnszn. Nike got me on the black/gums, no more plastic for me. I guess the new mold roll is over :smh:

if they really are plastic... its gonna be sad cause they are making new molds with plastic nonsense... not a bright future for them 1s

I think people complaining about the quality is stuck on not liking the colorway in general. Their hate transfers to the quality.

Lettermans are trash just saw them In person

Quality ain't even that nice

Plastic shoes..

The leather did seem almost like some kind of plastic coating. It was kinda soft but looked like plastic

Wouldn't even cop on discount. Not even being harsh just saying exactly what I saw and thought. I'm sure others will enjoy them but these will look odd once creased and beat up IMO

Random, non Letterman related, saw several pairs of LA 1s on eBay barely above retail, like in the 208-225 range. Did not expect demand to be so low on those.

Ordered a pair on sns this morning for 149, but couldn't wait lol.
Took em out to compare quality to the lettermans. I personally love the lettermans and think the quality is good, comparable to the 2015 1s that were released, except sbb. But to each there own. Cheers to the best thread on NT

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-stoked for the bred 1s to release. I've always been into Jordan's but as I get older, most CWS are too loud/flashy and I dont want that attention (not anymore, atleast) i missed out on the last release and resale has been insanely high. Jordan Brand could of set these at 220 and they would steal sell out super-fast. Cant ******* wait! 3 pairs please!

People definitely letting their hate of the colorway get in the way when they're talking about quality... These are on pair with UNC/CM. The patent ankle and swoosh might have a plasticy coating, but the red is butter, and looks much better in person. People will regret sleeping on these if you loved any of the 2015 OG 1 HI's.

Lettermans are copped. I agree with aug2atl aug2atl . I think the letterman name/theme is buggin people. So they making up excuses to not cop but they are real nice in person. No plastic. Who ever said plastic like leather is blind or has no sensation of touch on their fingers lol. I'm glad this release was not hyped up. It was a super relaxing pick up.

Last edited:
:lol:

One the letterman nick name means nothing

Two they look like plastic l, I saw them myself so you can make yourself feel better about your purchase all you want

If you like em cool bruh, no need to write paragraphs to make yourself feel better

Acting like children because someone wrote something negative about a pair of kicks you overpaid for

Chill b, chilllll

:lol:

One the letterman nick name means nothing

Two they look like plastic l, I saw them myself so you can make yourself feel better about your purchase all you want

If you like em cool bruh, no need to write paragraphs to make yourself feel better

Acting like children because someone wrote something negative about a pair of kicks you overpaid for

Chill b, chilllll

Lol lotta feelings gonna be caught after this post..

Thread bout to go 0-50 cause not enough to people care about the lettermans for it to go 0-100

Definitely not a release for everyone, but I like them and that's enough for me to be happy with copping them. Non letterman fans are not going to want these, and that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom