Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I gotta make sure all bases are covered for Sept 3rd mayyn. Hopefully the homie keeps his word lol. Usually does.

I need new homies. :lol:

I was able to get the red 4lab11 in my size 13 on jimmyjazz restock. Anyone think these could be traded for a pair of retro 1 chi's or SBB? With cash not sure about the market on these just want to double up on chi's or sbb

I was able to get the red 4lab11 in my size 13 on jimmyjazz restock. Anyone think these could be traded for a pair of retro 1 chi's or SBB? With cash not sure about the market on these just want to double up on chi's or sbb

Hell no.

Pretty sure the 2015 Chi's were the best release of last year. These joints have yet to crease on me and being a drummer I usually can see creases after one time playing in them. Most of the time I take my shoes off for this reason, however, in these I have yet to develop creasing.

Pretty sure the 2015 Chi's were the best release of last year. These joints have yet to crease on me and being a drummer I usually can see creases after one time playing in them. Most of the time I take my shoes off for this reason, however, in these I have yet to develop creasing.
It's all subjective, but I agree with you on that.

I am a drummer too.

Cali guys, what was retail+tax on you're la 1s? Just paid 225 shipped to the east coast and trying to see what I got hit for

So how much cash realistically would I have to add to the red 4lab11's to get chi's or sbb? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom