Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What price should I list my black/white 1s DEADSTOCK size 11? Just put them on goat but might take a bit long to sell?
Low to mid $200 seems like a fair price for these.

I haven't seen a DS in a good size sell for under $250. I've seen some sell even higher.

I haven't done research but that's from sparingly seeing them. No way they command low 200s lol

Maybe eBay or IG prices but I've seen a bunch on various FB groups go for under $250 for sizes 10 to 13. Smaller sizes obviously go for more. *shrug*

I put those in because my fav part of the shoe is that touch of Univ Blue, wanted to see how it'd look. In the end I'm most likely going with wax navy laces.

I haven't seen a DS in a good size sell for under $250. I've seen some sell even higher.

I haven't done research but that's from sparingly seeing them. No way they command low 200s lol
Legit pair of size 13 on eBay for $220 or best offer

Gooooooo

I did @Black Entourage inc. It was a really tough sell. I figured you could sell those 350s easy. I feel like adidas is the direct reason JB hype has slowed down...
That he did, that he did. :smokin
This. Do it k20lee k20lee ! I wanted to do this for the longest, I just never got around to it. Those look great though @Three00ZeeX. Now all you need is a beat pair of FFs for a donor tongue! :smokin :smokin :smokin
how much you sold em for? And I think it was the size, I like the size but it's really uncommon

665 through ebay. So I cleared under 6 lol alp alp it's kind of like this rivalry pack, I've dropped the price like 10 times lmao doesn't make any sense

665 through ebay. So I cleared under 6 lol alp alp it's kind of like this rivalry pack, I've dropped the price like 10 times lmao doesn't make any sense
WTF!! I would have took those as I just re-copped my rivalry pack for $450 in sz 12.5 :smh: I stopped checking the listings on here cause I never find anything I want anymore. Looks like I have to start back. :rolleyes

Last edited:
opinions on the gym red 2014 jordan 1? thinking of getting them. why are they so expensive? quality of the materials?
It's a combination of quality of materials and them being overseas exclusive, and they are nice colorway. I may be wrong but it seems like Euro shoe releases is always made in more limited numbers so all that and the fact it was 2 years ago makes the price inflate. Strangely enough they were a little sleep on imo but they are fire!! No other opinion needed.

Last edited:
It's a combination of quality of materials and them being overseas exclusive, and they are nice colorway. I may be wrong but it seems like Euro shoe releases is always made in more limited numbers so all that and the fact it was 2 years ago makes the price inflate. Strangely enough they were a little sleep on imo but they are fire!! No other opion needed.
facts was going for 3 hunnet. Now price is getting up there

opinions on the gym red 2014 jordan 1? thinking of getting them. why are they so expensive? quality of the materials?

Quality is good. I especially like the slightly nappy suede. The price is mostly the result of hype. As others have eluded, color, limited release, folks love for the model etc

Back
Top Bottom