Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah, team retail. Wanna fight?
roll.gif
Only to get that extra money back lol.. all good homie! 
roll.gif

Reading the stuff in here i guess my sz 10 for 250 DS was a steal, and i thought it was outrageous at the time

Im team retail thats why i felt like i was getting got
come on at no time was 250 not a steal. That's homeboy price, even for a size 14

come on at no time was 250 not a steal. That's homeboy price, even for a size 14

It was, but that was my first time paying over retail for kicks and i been doing the sneaker thing for years, I knew the time will come where my retail streak will end

Last edited:
It was, but that was my first time paying over retail for kicks and i been doing the sneaker thing for years, I knew the time will come where my retail streak will end
Oh Ok Got You. As a buyer the aftermarket can be a little scary

^ Thanks. The last 1's that I saw mentioned were Metallic's so I was hoping people weren't paying hefty resell prices

Well if anyone sees a 9.5 for 300, or shadows for that matter, let a brother know

I missed out on SBB's too :frown: i never pay over retail. Hoping for a random restock. The most I'd pay is $300 since I just got blue mirror foams for $300 with tax from Las Vegas Nike a few days ago. And all my sneeks have to be DS when I get them. Nothing on earth compares to a brand new pair of sneeks lpl

Can anyone ID the top right Jordan? Looks like a high top of those old west coast Jordan lows pack from 06 I think

Edit found the shoe

They were the south sides

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom