Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone seen any steals for metallics and lettermans?

Thanks homies
Not a complete steal, but on sale for $129.98 on DTLR.
http://dtlr.com/air-jordan-1-retro-...mson-midnight-navy-university-blue-white.html

Anyone have the 2015 bred ajkos? Or can someone link me to the thread? Just bought a pair and would like to see some on feet from the NT fam

Morning NT. Any love for the Metallic Greens? Seriously hoping Nike doesnt just release the Metallic Navys and than forget about the others.

Sidenote: aside from the tumbled texture these are not soft at all. I still love the aesthetic though.

Last edited:
idk, the recent OG release (s)...leather looks shiny/soft. Which im sure is desirable for a lot of you. I like the tumbled (still relatively soft) leather on the 09s by a mile. and the creasing just looks way more natural than the recent OGs everyone loves. i stopped wearing royals because the creasing looks weird on that leather. (imo of course)

*might be comparing apples to oranges with royals. i forgot what year i got them. it was whatever year all star was in houston. that leather might not be the same as the OG shadows leather. idk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom