Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They thought the tongue was white but there is no tongue. The color remains to be seen.

Nevermind, theres another pic

Last edited:
Black pair won't sit at all.I didn't think they would look that good.The quality being remastered,i might double up on the black pair.Black pair are going to be gone in seconds like if they where the Breds or Chicago,s or Royals.This CW is perfect for a 1.
do you work for nike or something?

More black toes!? :pimp: I barely wear my 2013 pair but if these have a black tongue imma go crazy. Wait for someone to call black tongue black toes the red frags :lol: :smh:

Black toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1271.gif

any info on a possible date?

And Yeah, I missed the Cyber Mondays but the Yang 1s will get copped :smokin

Never got the love for the black toes, I'm guessing it's some piece of Jordan history/nostalgia. Based solely on looks I've never been a fan. 

White Tongue > Black Tongue

This

Never got the love for the black toes, I'm guessing it's some piece of Jordan history/nostalgia. Based solely on looks I've never been a fan. 

Black Toes are the original "Chicago" 1's. The Chicago 1 colorways we all know was made sometime after original colorways began dropping and as a counterbalance for the black/red 1's that looked "devilish"

Black toes > Chicago's

Others may simply feel differently about the looks than you do, no need to think about it anymore deeply than that :lol:

That said, I'm not the biggest fan of them either but I'd take them this time around so long as the leather is good.

Last edited:
Black Toes are the original "Chicago" 1's. The Chicago 1 colorways we all know was made sometime after original colorways began dropping and as a counterbalance for the black/red 1's that looked "devilish"

Black toes > Chicago's
Repped for the info. 
Others may simply feel differently about the looks than you do, no need to think about it anymore deeply than that
laugh.gif

That said, I'm not the biggest fan of them either but I'd take them this time around so long as the leather is good.
For sure, nothing wrong if people like them. I always thought of them as a Chi and Black/White mashed together and IMO both of those CWs look much better. 

I like them, a lot actually.

Reminds me a little bit of the first Laser Is.

air-jordan-1-laser-kixpress-2.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, his are black tongues...

Why are they releasing white tongues?

I have a feeling Bred 1.5s are about to skyrocket.

If they do black toes with a white tongue again, the troll game is strong with Jordan brand.

That's just being annoying at this point.

Back
Top Bottom